akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of :

Welcome to Free Will [v0.2.2] + scrappy's Multi Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
Thanks you. but actually i don't need mod. it would be nice to play naturally.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Nice renders, but from what i've seen at least for now there are only vanilla scenes.
Is this choice based vn, if i choose one girl will that lock scenes for other in current and future updates or is it more like free roam, sandbox where i can trigger scene with every available character?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, the current tags may lead me to give it a try, but the planned tags are not my cup of tea...will they be avoidable/optional? Especially the prostitution and domination stuff.
Sidequestion, did i get the cheating tag right and you play the horndog or are there sluts in this game?

Reactions: bruce555

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Sidequestion, did i get the cheating tag right and you play the horndog or are there sluts in this game?
If a slut is a women that is not a virgin the answer is yes.
So please support to get a virgin patch for this game!

There are even non virgin other males included!

• Angry
Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why do people read one word on focus on that without seeing the context? I asked about cheating, not about virgins o_O

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hmm, the current tags may lead me to give it a try, but the planned tags are not my cup of tea...will they be avoidable/optional? Especially the prostitution and domination stuff.
I guess you could say the MC is cheating on his college girlfriend when he starts banging other girls and I don't think there will be a harem, so technically maybe it's cheating if they think you're only on their path.

But there are also other characters cheating. The Mc's college girlfriend is cheating on her boyfriend with the MC.
Another girl is cheating on her boyfriend with another girl who is a LI.

The LI's are not cheating on the MC. Supposedly the college girlfriend is not banging her other boyfriend, but neither does she want to break up with him for some unexplained reason.

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
I know this is a very dumb question as it has the tag on, but is this actually a sandbox game? coz I've seen lots of game tagged sandbox but they're actually not...

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
I guess you could say the MC is cheating on his college girlfriend when he starts banging other girls and I don't think there will be a harem, so technically maybe it's cheating if they think you're only on their path.

But there are also other characters cheating. The Mc's college girlfriend is cheating on her boyfriend with the MC.

The LI's are not cheating on the MC. Supposedly the college girlfriend is not banging her other boyfriend, but neither does she want to break up with him for some unexplained reason.
Rosa and the shef?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

He's not actually in any relationship with anyone... how is he cheating? The college girl isn't really his gf when she's officially with someone else they are just two people who are on the down low... doesn't officially make them a couple... I'm not sure what your definition of cheating is but you have to actually be in a relationship to cheat... if you mean the game has some girls who aren't faithful to the one dick rule and worshipping MC and his giant salami stick then yeah I guess that's accurate but otherwise nobody is cheating on MC. The two bi or lesbian girls whatever they are I guess that's cheating when one of them does have a bf, but other than that everyone else as far as I know is single...

Nov 26, 2019
Hey does the game have enough content to play? I wanna try it but just wanna make sure it has something to offer already. The reviews say everything is good so thats nice but has the MC progressed with the women?

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
Is there anyone can play this game smoothly I can't is full of bugs from last update...... Lots of error..

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes