Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
What is the Background music while moving from episode 2 to episode 3 ???
Please help guys!

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I had to start over after a bug, where are Moone's headphones? Feel like they should be in her room but don't see them

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Fucking loved the update. Rosa is just so fucking hot in her thigh highs... <3
It is also the reason I chose Candice at the end of the pervious update as I knew you wouldn't be taking the redhead's vcard and boy, was I not disappointed.

Candice Rosa Threesome when?
(I'll die a happy man.)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Fucking loved the update. Rosa is just so fucking hot in her thigh highs... <3
It is also the reason I chose Candice at the end of the pervious update as I knew you wouldn't be taking the redhead's vcard and boy, was I not disappointed.

Candice Rosa Threesome when?
(I'll die a happy man.)
Its better rather than taking someone's Vcard then bang another guy after that just like Candice with her Bf Zach, her route is a messed up and she is out of my list now . I don't mind LI that has a bf like Katie but in Candice's case , she is with MC first before Zach so I feel like NTR'ed by her Bf

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Its better rather than taking someone's Vcard then bang another guy after that just like Candice with her Bf Zach, her route is a messed up and she is out of my list now . I don't mind LI that has a bf like Katie but in Candice's case , she is with MC first before Zach so I feel like NTR'ed by her Bf
If you play her route you find out her bf is actually just her gay friend, Free Will is a conservatives community so Candice helps Zack look straight but doesn't actually do anything with him. So that is why I was A-Okay with doing a Candice Route. Love me some big tiddy stocking clad (slightly gothy) Latina GF. <3

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Damn this game is AMAZING, the sex scenes are out of this world, specially the foot fetish content 10/10 in that department no debate over that. and i have to thank the dev for all the quality fetish content, i think it's the best game for that.

The plot is also very interesting, i can't wait to discover the rest of the story.

The only thing i didn't like is the relationship development , it goes waaaaay to quick, i mean take the mother's friend character for example we jump from a simple massage to kissing in a clothing shop, it's way to quick, and i'm not even talking about the footjob threesome even if it is one of the greatest scene i have ever seen in these games, it didn't take much sense plot wise.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If you play her route you find out her bf is actually just her gay friend, Free Will is a conservatives community so Candice helps Zack look straight but doesn't actually do anything with him. So that is why I was A-Okay with doing a Candice Route. Love me some big tiddy stocking clad (slightly gothy) Latina GF. <3
Really ? Well I am skipping all her dialog whenever I see her face on the screen and trying to avoid her after that BF introduction so thats why I don't know , you see I am more bitter than the MC

• Haha
Reactions: Ero - Sennin
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes