Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I swear you always read a lot of things wrong in games, where the hell do you get she did fuck anyone as long they can satisfy her?

That phrase was never said that way, she said she knew from the start the deputy won't be able to satisfy her, neither in a relationship or bed, she never said she will fuck anyone as long they can satisfy her, she even tell the mc she "knows" her value :FacePalm:

She has not had sex in a long time and is clear as day when you give the massage and other scenes in the game with her.
You need to stop telling me I read stuff wrong, or don't read or putting words in my mouth because you disagree with what I say. I read it all, I just don't take things at literal face value of the words all the time.

She said she would never be with someone that couldn't satisfy her when talking about deputy. There was zero indication she knew about it before hand. If she did, why did she go on a date with him? Why did she lead him on? She seems to have a lot of distaste for him now and mocks him behind his back, if she knew about that before hand, why the fuck did she go on a date with him and go home with him? It makes zero sense other than a dev back peddling and trying to fix her the cheap way. It's obvious from the date, maybe you should replay it and read what it says, that she was into it. She wanted to fuck him, found he was unable and is now bitter. Anything else just makes her out to be bigger bitch than she is appearing to be now.

I play the game and react based on the tone the dev set from the start and the evidence presented as it goes. To me it's very clear the dev wanted to go a different direction before people started telling him what to do and how to "fix" the game. Take the whole nightmare dream thing. People didn't like it and had a hissy fit, so he tried to fix it by adding 1 stupid render at the end with the mc cutting of Timo's dick. That is the laziest attempt at a fix, actually no it's on par with the whole gay bf and limp dick. Either the dev should have stuck to his guns and gone with what he intended all they should have all have been re-written. The dream should have been totally changed to something else. To truly please the romance, anti-3letter crowd Rosa should never have gone on the date with him, or at the very least shown her turning down his invitation to go home with him. Surely you cannot be that naive to think she went on a date and went home with him and slept at his place without sex going to happen. Surely cannot believe that she knew before hand his dick didn't work and she went with him, toying with him, pretending to be into him, getting his hopes ups only to mock him at then end... I mean jeez if that's the case she is truly one of the most repulsive and unappealing LI's I've ever come across.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You need to stop telling me I read stuff wrong, or don't read or putting words in my mouth because you disagree with what I say. I read it all, I just don't take things at literal face value of the words all the time.

She said she would never be with someone that couldn't satisfy her when talking about deputy. There was zero indication she knew about it before hand. If she did, why did she go on a date with him? Why did she lead him on? She seems to have a lot of distaste for him now and mocks him behind his back, if she knew about that before hand, why the fuck did she go on a date with him and go home with him? It makes zero sense other than a dev back peddling and trying to fix her the cheap way. It's obvious from the date, maybe you should replay it and read what it says, that she was into it. She wanted to fuck him, found he was unable and is now bitter. Anything else just makes her out to be bigger bitch than she is appearing to be now.

I play the game and react based on the tone the dev set from the start and the evidence presented as it goes. To me it's very clear the dev wanted to go a different direction before people started telling him what to do and how to "fix" the game. Take the whole nightmare dream thing. People didn't like it and had a hissy fit, so he tried to fix it by adding 1 stupid render at the end with the mc cutting of Timo's dick. That is the laziest attempt at a fix, actually no it's on par with the whole gay bf and limp dick. Either the dev should have stuck to his guns and gone with what he intended all they should have all have been re-written. The dream should have been totally changed to something else. To truly please the romance, anti-3letter crowd Rosa should never have gone on the date with him, or at the very least shown her turning down his invitation to go home with him. Surely you cannot be that naive to think she went on a date and went home with him and slept at his place without sex going to happen. Surely cannot believe that she knew before hand his dick didn't work and she went with him, toying with him, pretending to be into him, getting his hopes ups only to mock him at then end... I mean jeez if that's the case she is truly one of the most repulsive and unappealing LI's I've ever come across.
You did the same thing with Candace because she used a metaphor, so yeah is not the first time you do something like this and it gives people the wrong impression about the game.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You did the same thing with Candace because she used a metaphor, so yeah is not the first time you do something like this and it gives people the wrong impression about the game.
What ever dude, live in your delusion.

Rosa went on the date with the guy, went home with the guy and was going to fuck him till she discovered his dick didn't work. She had intent. She never, ever said she wouldn't have fucked him because she didn't like him or wasn't interested in him or anything other that "I won't fuck someone who can't satisfy me", ergo if his dick had worked and he could have satisfied her she would have fucked him. Maybe they wouldn't have for other reasons or because the dev wants to keep tags out the game, but that is not what is shows or says in the game.

Just because I don't have the inside scoop like you, doesn't mean I read shit wrong or I'm lying. I'm reacting to the story as it is presented.

Anyway I'm done with this game, each update seems to ruin characters more and more for me.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She should be a virgin and stay a virgin, all issues solved.
So we need a virgin patch to make Naxos & djkunn happy. Please like this, to make the virgin patch happening.
Hahaha. I am afraid a virgin patch will not work if it is the behavior and motivations of the girls you do not like and they are supposed to be LI's you end up with.

One of the dangers with too much drama, there needs to be some balance, either you have to be a complete white knight too often for a woman who seems to have no brains and is incapable on her own or she turns in someone for whom everyone in deeds is important but MC while her words say something else or a complete bitch. Neither of the three make great waifu material except for friends with benefits and often enough that friends part does not really make sense either even then. :p

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That whole
"Dying of thirst, surrounded by water, because the one I want is not around" (paraphrased slightly) sounds like she's talking about getting plenty dicking but not from the dick she wants. That's what I understood from that metaphor. Maybe it's wrong, maybe it's not, but it's what it sounded like to me.
Rosa cares about Rosa and not another soul. The lording it over they mayor with "I made you who you are", the belittling of the deputy dick, and the fact she's fuck anyone as long as they can satisfy her with zero regard for them. I fail to see how people can still defend her. Not once does she say she'd never have fucked the deputy under any circumstances, only that she wouldn't because his dick didn't work and he wouldn't be able to satisfy her.
doesn't mean I read shit wrong or I'm lying
Calling your opinion of how you read things a fact seems pretty much to me like lying and saying you don't read anything wrong.... when you said something similar about Candace... :LOL:
But whatever :FacePalm:

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Calling your opinion of how you read things a fact seems pretty much to me like lying and saying you don't read anything wrong.... when you said something similar about Candace... :LOL:
But whatever :FacePalm:
How much is the dev paying you for your services?

Seems like you have a thing for bashing anyone that disagree's with you about Rosa or Candice and calling them liars or saying they don't read properly.

Did end up deleting Frozen Past from the list until the dev confirm there won't be ntr, but it seems unlikely because of this --->
I think that futa bitch is fucking the mom (and even worse, she is also cheating on her with the receptionist), so the dev is using a futa LI to fuck the female Li's in the game, seems like he thinks this is not ntr... I can't say for sure if they are fucking but it seems like the mom calls her in a too intimate way... so yeah I think there will be such content, did not notice this at first cause until this update the game was fine, but this last update hints to this :FacePalm:
double standard much? she call's the mom in a too intimate way??! wtf does that even mean, but it's enough to delete from your list.

but a LI, going on a date and sleeping over at his house after the date... nah that's totally fine! Really? Really? The only possible way you can defend that after deleting something because of the way a person calls another is if the dev is paying your somehow or you're secretly him.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Seems like you have a thing for bashing anyone that disagree's with you about Rosa or Candice and calling them liars or saying they don't read properly.
Where do you exactly get the info and call it a fact even that Rosaline and Candace are fucking other dudes?
maybe you missed his whole post, ofc I will say that is not true because none of the Li's in the game are having sex with someone else except the mc.
Saying they are fucking or were fucking other dudes is ignoring the whole game or lying about it, there is no second guess.

I'm not going to reply to your 2nd quote because that is another game and this is not the thread, you should quote in the proper thread.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Where do you exactly get the info and call it a fact even that Rosaline and Candace are fucking other dudes?
maybe you missed his whole post, ofc I will say that is not true because none of the Li's in the game are having sex with someone else except the mc.

Saying they are fucking or were fucking other dudes is ignoring the whole game or lying about it, there is no second guess.
I'm not going to reply to your 2nd quote because that is another game and this is not the thread, you should quote in the proper thread.
Firstly, please point out where exactly in my post did I mention that Rosa or Candace where 1. fucking anyone and 2. call it fact? You cannot, because I didn't. I said you have a thing for bashing people that disagree with you, as evidenced by you trying to twist my words and make it out I said something I did not.

But seeing as you went there, where exactly do you get your info that they are not? Do you really think a chick is going to go on a date, go home with the date, sleep at his house and not put out? Of course she would. Characters in games can lie and do lie. Rosa is already portrayed in this update as being shady, what with her dealings with the mayor. Her lying to the MC to manipulate is not out of the question. If you believe her story about how she would not fuck him even if his dick worked, you are seriously naive or lying. The only reason she didn't have sex with him is because his dick didn't work. And the only reason his dick didn't work is because the dev probably knows he would have lost half his audience if it did and had to scramble to get himself out the corner he painted himself into.

As for the second part, it does expose your double standard and that something is seriously off about the way you defend this game so much. It shows how you react to something far less damning than Rosa's date. It shows that your responses can't be trusted and you must have some ulterior motive in defending this so much.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
How much is the dev paying you for your services?

double standard much? she call's the mom in a too intimate way??! wtf does that even mean, but it's enough to delete from your list.

but a LI, going on a date and sleeping over at his house after the date... nah that's totally fine! Really? Really? The only possible way you can defend that after deleting something because of the way a person calls another is if the dev is paying your somehow or you're secretly him.
Thank you! It's been obvious for a while. People trust him on his list (thread) to be forthright and not color events but when it comes to this vn there is definitely an agenda...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thanks for torrent again <3

Reactions: RPDL

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone know the name of music we listen in main menu when first game starts? Its pretty good, i have listened couple of times and i would love to know the name.

Edit: found it, Ricardo Riquier - Prove 'Em Wrong

BTW anybody know how can i save those musics from game? Should i use unren for rpa's or someting?

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm finding shopping list and giving rosa but its reseting itself and things not continue. Is it bug or someting? Anyone know what should i do now?

Reactions: hungneet

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I've seen this game on a harem games list but this game doesn't have a harem tag. Does it contain a harem?

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
And a Mac Version, anyone?
is a mac version of this one possible?
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac. I've confirmed it works with this game (I'm using a mac).

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes