mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Everytime i want to try this game i get terrified from models faces then i back off again.
While I'm definitely not terrified of the models, I do feel that almost all of the models are quite bland and lacking visual character. The redhead is the only one that has a realistic feel to me. Also, it would be nice if there was a variety of body types and not just the typical barbie model physical form (older, younger, skinnier, heavier, curves, sagginess is the breasts and other areas). I may give this a try at some point, but I'm not there yet.

Reactions: ann87ra

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
What is the Background music while moving from episode 2 to episode 3 ???
Please help guys!
Took me a while to find it, not sure how the dev found it. Unless the dev knows the artist or found it on a free music site idk... The song is listed in the main menu "The Night- You've Got it Kid [remix]"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Hero

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Awesome game indeed! Love the feet stuff as well, hehe!

As a public service, the password for the last Niki render: PublicPenetration (can be seen in the bathroom after calling Elyce).

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well shit, I was going to download this game because the renders and the description sounds pretty awesome but then I read the reviews and sifted through a few pages of comments, and it doesn't match the description at all... From what I gather the MC is doormat who gets walked on by everyone and gets all the girls he wants stolen away from him. So, is this another yet NTR game being sold as something else?

Reactions: HansDampf788

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well shit, I was going to download this game because the renders and the description sounds pretty awesome but then I read the reviews and sifted through a few pages of comments, and it doesn't match the description at all... From what I gather the MC is doormat who gets walked on by everyone and gets all the girls he wants stolen away from him. So, is this another yet NTR game being sold as something else?
No...MC gets girls. It seems more like it was going to have some potential NTR, even if MC may have been able to have won those women over, and then there was backlash and then the dev cut it out. Just my take on it, but I don't know for certain.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
No...MC gets girls. It seems more like it was going to have some potential NTR, even if MC may have been able to have won those women over, and then there was backlash and then the dev cut it out. Just my take on it, but I don't know for certain.
Ok, so it sounds like NTR...ish content is his preferred genre then and is also avoiding answering whether that stuff will show up in future updates which doesn't fill me with any confidence. Too bad as it looked good until you look under the hood.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes