GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok, so it sounds like NTR...ish content is his preferred genre then and is also avoiding answering whether that stuff will show up in future updates which doesn't fill me with any confidence. Too bad as it looked good until you look under the hood.
No, what I mean is that it feels like to me that the NTR stuff was backtracked on...and I could be wrong. There's a girl that will never be an LI that MC's brother bangs. There were hints with one of the characters that she was banging another guy, but later on it turned out that he couldn't get it up. There was also MC's ex-gf who is in a relationship, but later finds out that she's covering for the guy because he's actually gay. So that's where it stands, in my mind. This story will likely never see NTR.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well shit, I was going to download this game because the renders and the description sounds pretty awesome but then I read the reviews and sifted through a few pages of comments, and it doesn't match the description at all... From what I gather the MC is doormat who gets walked on by everyone and gets all the girls he wants stolen away from him. So, is this another yet NTR game being sold as something else?
I haven't read the reviews, but some people on here wildly overreact as soon as another guy than the MC even gets close to a girl. I've played all available content and sure, some people are in relationships and all girls are not exclusively still virgins in their twenties, but there's no NTR content. Closest thing to it is than you can help your brother hook up with a girl on the first night, but that girl doesn't seem to be a LI and is pretty much not seen again so far.

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
Well shit, I was going to download this game because the renders and the description sounds pretty awesome but then I read the reviews and sifted through a few pages of comments, and it doesn't match the description at all... From what I gather the MC is doormat who gets walked on by everyone and gets all the girls he wants stolen away from him. So, is this another yet NTR game being sold as something else?
Definitely not, there is not NTR. At the beginning, the MC can "assist" his brother to help him to fuck a side girl. If you don't do the choice nothing happens

The other controversy is that a main LI has a date with a guy, but they don't have relationship
There is also a MG, the ex of MC who is in relationship when we are introduced her in the game but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunetaly these controversies gave a bad rep to the game. It's a shame because there is no NTR, all the main LIs have the hots for MC and it is a pretty good game.
You should give it a try and made your opinion

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
None of the girls are fucked or will ever fuck someone else that is not the mc, (with the exception of one Lesbian LI, the mc will make her fall for him) so nope, this won't ever have ntr.
part of those comments are because of the 1st release of this game, that was badly done, he edited the text later and some scenes like the dream one. (y)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Welcome to Free Will [v0.2.4] [MrStrangelove] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,82 GB / 634 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.2.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 620 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.2.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes