DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So how the fuck are we supposed to get parts for this car with no job? I mean during free roam at we supposed to be robbing houses or something?

Reactions: Nurikabe

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That's not really true though, is it? Two of the main love interests choose to fuck some other dude even though they know that we are interested in them. We don't see it happen, but it's very clear that it is going on.

Kate is the worst, and I honestly don't understand why we can't just break it off with her. She keeps saying that she loves us and that she doesn't want to live without us, but she's been refusing to break up with her boyfriend even though we've asked her to in the past. Only after seeing us with Nikki did Kate finally offer to break up with Mason, and even that was conditional on us promising that we are truly in love with her. Committing to a long term relationship with a known cheater doesn't seem like a very good idea to me, so that's a hard pass.

Rosa was my favourite until she decided to fuck the creepy deputy the day after we gave her a very flirtatious massage and agreed to fix her car (on our own dime). It was such as shitty turn of events that I didn't think that the author would actually do it. I figured that the cliff hanger about her on a date would end up with her going home alone if we had been flirting with her, so I was surprised to see her at his house the next morning at the start of chapter two. Oh well, it's not like there aren't other fish in the sea. Nikki is awesome, Lily seems nice, and I'm very interested in Elyce (and very afraid that she's going to get murdered next update).
Is she the 80’s looking chick with Bon Jovi hairdo? I’m getting vibes that serial killer gets her in the cabin & either kills her or makes her call you to come over which is a trap so he can kill the MC

Dec 29, 2018
Is she the 80’s looking chick with Bon Jovi hairdo? I’m getting vibes that serial killer gets her in the cabin & either kills her or makes her call you to come over which is a trap so he can kill the MC
Yeah that's her.

She mentions that her cabin is near the base of the mountain, and the chapter ends with a radio interview of the sheriff saying that they've got the mountain surrounded on all sides and the criminal has nowhere to run. So things aren't looking to good for Elyce. Poor girl gets stuck with her deadbeat boyfriends debt to a bunch of loan sharks, and now she's trapped in woods with an escaped prisoner. I guess she didn't see the new article about the dead body found in the mountains before she headed up there.

So how the fuck are we supposed to get parts for this car with no job? I mean during free roam at we supposed to be robbing houses or something?
You keep an eye out for money that you can click on during the free roam sections. So... yeah, you are basically robbing houses to buy the parts for the car.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah that's her.

She mentions that her cabin is near the base of the mountain, and the chapter ends with a radio interview of the sheriff saying that they've got the mountain surrounded on all sides and the criminal has nowhere to run. So things aren't looking to good for Elyce. Poor girl gets stuck with her deadbeat boyfriends debt to a bunch of loan sharks, and now she's trapped in woods with an escaped prisoner. I guess she didn't see the new article about the dead body found in the mountains before she headed up there.

You keep an eye out for money that you can click on during the free roam sections. So... yeah, you are basically robbing houses to buy the parts for the car.
ok thanks, do you remember in rosas house where the money is hidden?

Dec 29, 2018
ok thanks, do you remember in rosas house where the money is hidden?
I don't have a list of all the locations, but I checked a save for some examples.

After you get back from spending the night with Elyce, there is some money on the chair in the dining room ($20). There's also some out on the patio where Timo sleeps, on the table to the left of the box with a potted plant in it ($5).

You can find a couple in most locations I think. The party you go to meet Nikki's friends has some on the ground before the bridge ($20) and some on the kitchen table ($5). They're usually not too hard to spot, so just keep an eye out for them. I kind of lost interest when I realized that the store didn't sell all the parts needed to fix the car.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
What? That Welcome to Free Will is greyed out? That's because you ignored the thread. If that's not what you're talking about, you'll have to specify.
Holy shit you're right, I did not notice that, must have been an accident. Thanks a lot! It's kinda hypocritical to follow a thread and then ignore it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.1.5

I've made a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game

• Highlighted dialogue options green
  • Added cheats to bottom right corner
  • Added scene/image unlocker
  • Added "HELP" to top right during some freeroams
Download

Waiting for your update...Thanks in advance

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Right now I am at like a half of the game and seeing from you guys comments. There are some of the Li's fuck with someone else other than MC? and this game got no harem tag?. It is kinda sad.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah same dont know if its original game or mod issue

But there is a error i cant get past after finishing episode 1

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Edit: Updated for 0.2.0

I've made a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game

• Highlighted dialogue options green
  • Added cheats to bottom right corner
  • Added scene/image unlocker
  • Added "HELP" to top right during some freeroams
Download
There is a problem with the mod i think

Right after u ending episode 1 your hit with a error screen and we cant continue after that

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'perspective'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "splash.rpyc", line 82, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 367, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 127, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'perspective'

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Welcome to Free Will 0.2.0
Tue Nov 23 21:03:29 2021
32 bit problem

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I started episode 2, but always I arrive to differents loops and I got stuck there...
Solved: Don't go to the garage to work in the car!

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
i am getting unable to locate python.exe when using unren. Can someone please help?

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes