swoftyy

Jun 30, 2017
amazing game, can compete with some of the best games out there. Surprised he only has 180 patreons, when some of the others that only milk it have 1000+.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Thats all I can say, as for the girl you are talking about she is not a Li not even a sidekick and she doesn't even appear in this update (and is avoidable since you can opt to help the brother or not)in any case you won't see much of her since the Lis are the girls in the "reward" section.
Her whole character seems pointless. Giving the player the option of flirting with her, in the beginning, makes no sense unless the dev had plans to further develop her but scrapped her after the backlash.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Her whole character seems pointless. Giving the player the option of flirting with her, in the beginning, makes no sense unless the dev had plans to further develop her but scrapped her after the backlash.
I think it was more likely a teasing than anything else though pretty sure he never expected many people to get interested in that character instead of the Li's, sometimes it happens in games (Like the sidechick in some games, there is plenty of games here with better sidekicks than the real Lis.)
Not gonna say wich games since that will be off topic but you can guess right they are in the top. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think it was more likely a teasing than anything else though pretty sure he never expected many people to get interested in that character instead of the Li's, sometimes it happens in games (Like the sidechick in some games, there is plenty of games here with better sidekicks than the real Lis.)
Not gonna say wich games since that will be off topic but you can guess right they are in the top. ;)
Agreed. One chick in another game started out with the same variables as the other LIs, but, the dev made her a side chick, so, I stopped playing it. This one though, there's no need for me to play because I don't like any of the LIs and the one I do like, Moone, isn't an LI. But, yeah, these aren't the only games I've dropped because of that. It's a vicious circle.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Really a very good game. As someone here has already said, it deserves a lot more support than it currently has. But why people give money to one game instead of another is a total unknown. There are here very good games with medium or low supports and mediocre games with better supports.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Really a very good game. As someone here has already said, it deserves a lot more support than it currently has. But why people give money to one game instead of another is a total unknown. There are here very good games with medium or low supports and mediocre games with better supports.
Partly it is about the same thing many devs forget, a first impression makes a lasting impression. If people get the feeling from first version of game it is about your brother and others getting the action, even with what you later find out is an expandable side chick, well many just walk away who do not like that. That also goes for making chars to unlikable from start and many other reasons. :)

I know these are sex games, but it is smarter not to show sex at all in first versions as sex that goes against your intentions with the game. For these kind of games that are WIP and have months between updates, that goes even more, since those longer periods between updates make it harder to turn opinions around, unless the dev is really a great writer. Then again, though I do really like a great story, many people come to fap to these kind of games first. :p

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Some serious work has gone into the renders and UI for this game. Great attention to detail. In comparison, the writing is so uneven. Some of it's pretty good, but every time the MC flirts with a woman, it's cringe territory. But naturally, that doesn't matter since he's the MC. Flavia's a lesbian, but she's hooked on his dick straightaway. And his chatting up the girls at the club was something else. Had vibes of the Raisins girls from South Park: "Everyone here is such a loser, but you seem really cool!" Also Laura being Miss World is very dubious, the AVN awards seem more her style.

Appreciate that it's not skimping on action and not going for a slow-burn that'll get cooked only a year from now, but making the hookups credible would've gone a long way.

Dec 29, 2018
Some of the girls have boyfriends or are dating a dude but none of them are having sex with their bf or the guy they are dating, the lis are and will only by touched by the mc, a exception of one LI that is lesbian
That's not really true though, is it? Two of the main love interests choose to fuck some other dude even though they know that we are interested in them. We don't see it happen, but it's very clear that it is going on.

Kate is the worst, and I honestly don't understand why we can't just break it off with her. She keeps saying that she loves us and that she doesn't want to live without us, but she's been refusing to break up with her boyfriend even though we've asked her to in the past. Only after seeing us with Nikki did Kate finally offer to break up with Mason, and even that was conditional on us promising that we are truly in love with her. Committing to a long term relationship with a known cheater doesn't seem like a very good idea to me, so that's a hard pass.

Rosa was my favourite until she decided to fuck the creepy deputy the day after we gave her a very flirtatious massage and agreed to fix her car (on our own dime). It was such as shitty turn of events that I didn't think that the author would actually do it. I figured that the cliff hanger about her on a date would end up with her going home alone if we had been flirting with her, so I was surprised to see her at his house the next morning at the start of chapter two. Oh well, it's not like there aren't other fish in the sea. Nikki is awesome, Lily seems nice, and I'm very interested in Elyce (and very afraid that she's going to get murdered next update).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's not really true though, is it? Two of the main love interests choose to fuck some other dude even though they know that we are interested in them. We don't see it happen, but it's very clear that it is going on.

Kate is the worst, and I honestly don't understand why we can't just break it off with her. She keeps saying that she loves us and that she doesn't want to live without us, but she's been refusing to break up with her boyfriend even though we've asked her to in the past. Only after seeing us with Nikki did Kate finally offer to break up with Mason, and even that was conditional on us promising that we are truly in love with her. Committing to a long term relationship with a known cheater doesn't seem like a very good idea to me, so that's a hard pass.

Rosa was my favourite until she decided to fuck the creepy deputy the day after we gave her a very flirtatious massage and agreed to fix her car (on our own dime). It was such as shitty turn of events that I didn't think that the author would actually do it. I figured that the cliff hanger about her on a date would end up with her going home alone if we had been flirting with her, so I was surprised to see her at his house the next morning at the start of chapter two. Oh well, it's not like there aren't other fish in the sea. Nikki is awesome, Lily seems nice, and I'm very interested in Elyce (and very afraid that she's going to get murdered next update).
Well about the GF, even if indeed her current Bf is gay and she is his beard, with how story played out until now that guy and his happiness was more important as MC's and possibly even her own happiness. Now that does start some questions about her priorities, with all respect if we get realistic.

I am personally not really a fan of being number 5 in the picking order when it comes to my relations, especially when come after her "friends", even if I get those are important and need some time as well, same as with my friends and family for me. You know you always share the most important people in your life in some way, even if it is not sexual. :p I at least want to be at same level of importance though and not way behind. She could have at least have been open and honest about it way before. :p

Dec 29, 2018
Well about the GF, even if indeed her current Bf is gay and she is his beard, with how story played out until now that guy and his happiness was more important as MC's and possibly even her own happiness. Now that does start some questions about her priorities, with all respect if we get realistic.

I am personally not really a fan of being number 5 in the picking order when it comes to my relations, especially when come after her "friends", even if I get those are important and need some time as well, same as with my friends and family for me. You know you always share the most important people in your life in some way, even if it is not sexual. :p I at least want to be at same level of importance though and not way behind. She could have at least have been open and honest about it way before. :p
Oh man, I sure hope they don't try to do the whole gay fake boyfriend thing again. It was a horrible with Candice, and would be even more ridiculous on Kate. Candice could've said that she just started dating Zack and that things hadn't got serious yet, and that would've had the same result. I don't see how a secretly gay athlete could keep his secret while constantly switching girlfriends. They'd either all have to be in on the secret or somehow not figured out that he hasn't slept with any of them. But that's not really important.

What is important is why Candice didn't stay in contact with us. Did we not take her calls or did she shut us out? I think it's totally reasonable for her to not want to run off with a guy as a teenager without any plan, but I would like to know more about her before we make any major choices. I'm especially curious about why she was keeping the letter a secret. Was she sworn to secrecy or was it something else? I didn't hook up with Candice, but I did choose to ask for her help instead of Lily because she seems more plot relevant. Candice also doesn't seem to have a psychotic father with access to firearms, so that was a plus too.

Kate coming to town is going to be super awkward because (as you mentioned) we have been a lower priority for her, so she's going to be a low priority for me. On the plus side, maybe we can now turn the tables on her and have her beg us to break up with whoever we're seeing. That could be somewhat satisfying, if a little petty.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes