whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I bet the next episode will be the MC reminding her that he's the best choice and she will choose the mc. When that happens, I want to know if we have options? I don't need any spoilers. but something like "the mc gets to grope and kiss her while he watches" would be awesome. :BootyTime:

EDITED- I gotta say if the MC was really me, I'd be saying "Why are you still standing there?" to him with my hands on her "melons". :Kappa:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
v0.2.0 When you're at the club with your brother & buddies (Rocky, Brian, Timo) in free roam, the password for the render unlock (magazines within the club)
1637380908763.png

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like the song goes: some people like to be used, some people like to be abused.

Unless you give your brotha the beating of a lifetime, in chess, brawl, mma or whatnot,
he will always be his abusive self because in his mind there is no downsize,
you are still there the next day he treats you like dirt and the nesxt after that.

You are so very right to rage against dev putting shit in that makes no sense in alfa mode.
Netorase mode is even deadlyer ... you will kill him for shagging your woman,
because sharing means you have her and give her, not that she gets away in some asshole”s arms.
Just don't talk to him at all. You can still go back to the living room after talking to Moone. It's more the fact that she will fuck him just because he stands there posing naked like a moron that bugs me, though. If you try to touch her leg after your flirting/fooling around with her, she gives you the stinkeye but she'll fuck your dumbass brother for barely any reason at all.

I'm confused why the dev even gives us the chance to "wingman" for your brother. The dude treats you like shit.
Like IRL, your brotha is the biggest asshole Cain and Abel ring any bells?,
so there is plot strength in that.

I am happy you gave this game a try and am curious as to whatever your feedback is of this new update.
Anything you feel like sharing with the rest of us?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Like the song goes: some people like to be used, some people like to be abused.

Unless you give your brotha the beating of a lifetime, in chess, brawl, mma or whatnot,
he will always be his abusive self because in his mind there is no downsize,
you are still there the next day he treats you like dirt and the nesxt after that.

You are so very right to rage against dev putting shit in that makes no sense in alfa mode.
Netorase mode is even deadlyer ... you will kill him for shagging your woman,
because sharing means you have her and give her, not that she gets away in some asshole”s arms.

Like IRL, your brotha is the biggest asshole Cain and Abel ring any bells?,
so there is plot strength in that.

I am happy you gave this game a try and am curious as to whatever your feedback is of this new update.
Anything you feel like sharing with the rest of us?
Nah, I played the last one and don't want to bother with it anymore. This game's LIs don't interest me at all. Maybe I'll get bored one day and play it, but it'd have to be because I have absolutely nothing else to do.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Candice: Okay. I missed you, I've been fucking around with others and have a new bf, but never stopped loving so.
Trolling is bad, some people may take you seriously there...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wait. Who tf is Candice, is she the one who has a bf and we were fucking her? And when did that happen?
No one fuck any of the lis, the only exception is the lesbian girl that is having sex with a girl that has a boyfriend, I will explain it further since no one in this forums seems to have caught up on this but in Free will people are kinda extreme and kind of religious BS when it comes to couples and "gay" couples... this may be further explained in future updates but we already see why some girls and "boy" in this case fear to be exposed as "gay" or "lesbian".
In this last update if you flirt with "Rosalina" a couple see them and says how disgusting that is..... and that scene of the mc and Rosalina is kinda "vanilla" so just imagine if they kissed or something else xD
But some already got dicked by the brother right?
No one got dicked if you don't help him, that girl is not a LI , not even a sidekick and you may not even see her in future updates at all.
I know there was an option to help the brother fuck one girl and even if you don't, the brother and her become tight. Which is bs if you ask me.
Nothing happens between them if you don't help him, in any case, she is not a li or sidechick.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This whole post is what should be in the top review for this game.
You may have no idea the peace of mind you have just promoted,
the kind that prepares any gamer to be willing to embrace this game with open arms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No one fuck any of the lis, the only exception is the lesbian girl that is having sex with a girl that has a boyfriend, I will explain it further since no one in this forums seems to have caught up on this but in Free will people are kinda extreme and kind of religious BS when it comes to couples and "gay" couples... this may be further explained in future updates but we already see why some girls and "boy" in this case fear to be exposed as "gay" or "lesbian".
In this last update if you flirt with "Rosalina" a couple see them and says how disgusting that is..... and that scene of the mc and Rosalina is kinda "vanilla" so just imagine if they kissed or something else xD

No one got dicked if you don't help him, that girl is not a LI , not even a sidekick and you may not even see her in future updates at all.

Nothing happens between them if you don't help him, in any case, she is not a li or sidechick.
Thank you for this. Thank you for gaming.
Here is hope there is ever more of it in the future.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I wasn't trolling. I'm talking about the scene in the bar. Not the weak sauce excuse later.

That whole
"Dying of thirst, surrounded by water, because the one I want is not around" (paraphrased slightly) sounds like she's talking about getting plenty dicking but not from the dick she wants. That's what I understood from that metaphor. Maybe it's wrong, maybe it's not, but it's what it sounded like to me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who is she?
You better tell me her name!
I will go to her home and give her a piece of my mind and meat ASAP!
I wasn't trolling. I'm talking about the scene in the bar. Not the weak sauce excuse later.

That whole
"Dying of thirst, surrounded by water, because the one I want is not around" (paraphrased slightly) sounds like she's talking about getting plenty dicking but not from the dick she wants. That's what I understood from that metaphor. Maybe it's wrong, maybe it's not, but it's what it sounded like to me.
Meat goes in first .. she said she was thirsty, you say ?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Who is she?
You better tell me her name!
I will go to her home and give her a piece of my mind and meat ASAP!

Meat goes in first .. she said she was thirsty, you say ?
Candice, the ex.

In the whole bar scene where she tries to explain something.

It was probably meant as a whole expression of how much she still loved and missed the MC the whole time she was away, but the poor metaphor made it seem like she was saying something else completely.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for being so upfront with us.

She sure as game will open up and she is getting what she is wantin!
Candice, the ex.

In the whole bar scene where she tries to explain something.

It was probably meant as a whole expression of how much she still loved and missed the MC the whole time she was away, but the poor metaphor made it seem like she was saying something else completely.
Go bang!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

That whole
It means exactly that she doesn't want to be with anyone else except the mc, I dunno how can anyone take that as she fucking everyone lol

"Dying of thirst, surrounded by water, because the one I want is not around"
-Even though you can have some water, you will rather die of thirst because the water you want is not there"
--->
"I'd rather be alone than being with someone else"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes