• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
It was a good update...

Seems like this choice was crucial. You can only pick 2 and the one you don't select will have grave consequences.
2023-05-25 20_07_26-Welcome to Free Will.png

Either you:
  1. Loose Kate forever. Kinda sad because she's hot and i want her in my harem. :ROFLMAO:
  2. You don't get intel on you dad and he might not be saved. Kinda sad. Hope Dad doesn't die.​
  3. Or you don't get to be Rose's King. Unfathomable.​
The animations in this game are top notch, though. Just a little better and i may be able bust a load to them without resorting to the hub. :ROFLMAO:

Side note: That pool game defies physics. The angles the balls were hit is not possible. :ROFLMAO:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
It was a good update...

Seems like this choice was crucial. You can only pick 2 and the one you don't select will have grave consequences.
View attachment 2650245

Either you:
  1. Loose Kate forever. Kinda sad because she's hot and i want her in my harem. :ROFLMAO:
  2. You don't get intel on you dad and he might not be saved. Kinda sad. Hope Dad doesn't die.​
  3. Or you don't get to be Rose's King. Unfathomable.​
The animations in this game are top notch, though. Just a little better and i may be able bust a load to them without resorting to the hub. :ROFLMAO:

Side note: That pool game defies physics. The angles the balls were hit is not possible. :ROFLMAO:
Well I'm not losing any of my girls. So sorry dad. Gotta put you on the backburner.:sneaky: As for the pool game, maybe the MC is just so great, that his game (both with women and pool) defies all the laws of physics, logic, and reason.:cool:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Well I'm not losing any of my girls. So sorry dad. Gotta put you on the backburner.:sneaky: As for the pool game, maybe the MC is just so great, that his game (both with women and pool) defies all the laws of physics, logic, and reason.:cool:
I chose the same. Sorry Pops. My ladies are more important. I hope you eternally rest is peaceful. But i'll have, i mean save, Mom too.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well

the story went from mediocre to ridiculous ...
(for example who the fock cares about that idiot callum)
and moone is a snake obviously

a shame....
Yeah, that's why i made sure Callum kills himself :whistle:
But the story went already to ridiculous in the last update, where we had a happy family time, with the prick of a brother and the dad which played dead.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes