Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Re-downloaded the game because I forgot I downloaded it in the past at one point. Still can't get through the opening.
MC is with a girl who has a boyfriend, deleted the game last time when Kate mentioned having a boyfriend. Just tell me is the game really good? Is it still worth a shot? Because it is so fucking hard to get over this, I just can't sympathize with the MC, he is both a pathetic cuck loser and a piece of shit at the same time. I don't understand what goes through the devs head with that kind of plot. Might as well start the game with an opening scene of MC getting anally raped by his uncle or something, would have the same kind of effect. Just so fucking disgusting. It's absolutely surreal that the game has almost full five starts, and starts like like THAT. *takes a deep breath* It's fine, it's just a game, the dev has the right to do whatever they want, it is their artistic vision, I am just salty that I can't enjoy it. Please tell me that MC can redeem himself further into the game and that there is hope, so I can swallow my vomit, and soldier through and discover a good game.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Re-downloaded the game because I forgot I downloaded it in the past at one point. Still can't get through the opening.
MC is with a girl who has a boyfriend, deleted the game last time when Kate mentioned having a boyfriend. Just tell me is the game really good? Is it still worth a shot? Because it is so fucking hard to get over this, I just can't sympathize with the MC, he is both a pathetic cuck loser and a piece of shit at the same time. I don't understand what goes through the devs head with that kind of plot. Might as well start the game with an opening scene of MC getting anally raped by his uncle or something, would have the same kind of effect. Just so fucking disgusting. It's absolutely surreal that the game has almost full five starts, and starts like like THAT. *takes a deep breath* It's fine, it's just a game, the dev has the right to do whatever they want, it is their artistic vision, I am just salty that I can't enjoy it. Please tell me that MC can redeem himself further into the game and that there is hope, so I can swallow my vomit, and soldier through and discover a good game.
You're too whiny

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, I guess I am, but also at the same time one valid piece of criticism is that there is zero plot hook to ever consider staying with Kate and not finding a different girl, no reason to stay loyal.
If you play a bit further, you will find that Kate has never had sex with her "boyfriend". While it is still technically cheating, it's not quite the same, when it appears that their relationship is just for show. That said, she still seems like a bit of a timebomb to me. If you get a girl through cheating, you will most likely lose her the same way. In truth, the MC is a cheating man-whore with all the ladies, and there is zero incentive to stay loyal to any of them. That will probably change at some point, and there will be consequences for his actions, but it has not happened yet. This is probably my least favorite part of the game, but the ladies are sexy enough that I can get past it. ;)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
If you play a bit further, you will find that Kate has never had sex with her "boyfriend". While it is still technically cheating, it's not quite the same, when it appears that their relationship is just for show.
For real? Lol. Ok, that changes things. Can you elaborate a bit more what you mean about the relationship being for show? What does it mean?

That said, she still seems like a bit of a timebomb to me. If you get a girl through cheating, you will most likely lose her the same way.
Erm.. I dunno. Normally I would 100% agree, hence my original rant, and that I would want nothing to do with her. There is no way a relationships turns out alright if a you get with a cheater. But if she never had sex with her boyfriend that's not even.. cheating in my book. She technically doesn't even have a boyfriend, I don't know what the fuck that is, but I wouldn't consider that as cheating. You would have to answer my first question for me to understand.

Because for example - lets say your parents want to arrange a marriage for you and you never fucked your arranged spouse yet. Or lets say that your friend is gay and you get with him to cover for him because his parents are homophobic. Etc. I wouldn't consider that a relationship at all.

In truth, the MC is a cheating man-whore with all the ladies, and there is zero incentive to stay loyal to any of them.
He doesn't have to be a manwhore though right? It is optional?

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
He doesn't have to be a manwhore though right? It is optional?
You do have the choice of who to bang yes, but what I meant by cheating manwhore, is that there are no consequences for banging them all yet. I don't think you can bang them all in the same playthrough, as some choices use the same timeslot and force you to choose a girl, but you can have fun with most of them.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You do have the choice of who to bang yes, but what I meant by cheating manwhore, is that there are no consequences for banging them all yet. I don't think you can bang them all in the same playthrough, as some choices use the same timeslot and force you to choose a girl, but you can have fun with most of them.
Gotcha, could you explain though why Kate is with her boyfriend?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Gotcha, could you explain though why Kate is with her boyfriend?
I don't really remember if the game explains that. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe they were friends who decided to make it a thing, but never sealed the deal. Most likely it is the Dev trying to avoid pissing off the NTR haters. MC has a childhood sweetheart that shows up later in the game with a boyfriend, but they have not have sex either, though it does explain the reason for that. ;)

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes