DutchMaestro

Dec 22, 2021
i was amazed by this one, animations and renders are one of the best i have seen defently just kicked milfy city of my 3rd spot, just hope the creator doesn't lose motivation

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1690790183041.png

Episode 4 Part 3 - Status Update

Hey, this week I made significant progress when it comes to free roam and I think only a few days left to do it completely and then test it. After that, I still have to do a lot of different scenes to end the episode. It will be a very emotional ending and I will try to do my best to convey it appropriately in the game.

Besides the free roam and endings, there are still 2 lewd scenes to make and some smaller stuff like special renders and phone/journal content.

Art - 65%
Animations - 50%
Writing - 80%
Coding - 65%

I hope to finish the episode in August. I really do hope that, but I don't plan to rush it. It'll be done when it's done.
My plan was to complete Episode 4 and Episode 5 this year and to do so I have to finish this episode in August or early September.

Previews coming up this week so stay tuned.

With love

Mr Strangelove

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Mom and Son involved in this so is this an Incest Game?
Nope, at least not yet. Mum is not in the game yet, though there is an incest/anal dream sequence with her.
Would be a very pleasant surprise to get family fun times at some point, but I don't really see it happening.
Better chance to get an Ipatch for fun times with the hostess lady and her "daughters". Right now, it doesn't even say for sure that they are related.

Reactions: Rajesh Ram

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1691914225716.png

Hey, this week some personal stuff came out, but I managed to work on the game for a few days.

I was able to completely finish Free Roam and make some special renders. I didn't want to get more involved in pushing the storyline forward knowing that I didn't have much time this week to sit down and focus on development, so I decided to only create some special renders. I usually do this at the end of development, but this time the opportunity came to do it sooner.

Next week I don't have any plans and I'm going to focus completely on the game to release Episode 4 very soon. I was hoping for this month's release, but I'm gonna aim for the next month because of that delay.

Art - 70%
Animations - 50%
Writing - 80%
Coding - 65%

There are a few big story scenes left to do, 2 lewd scenes, and the ending as I wrote in the previous status update. I also need to find some songs for a couple of scenes. For most of the scenes, I already have tracks prepared and I tell you guys - they are awesome.

Take care,
Mr Strangelove.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1693086266109.png

Hey, this week I did one lewd scene and started a second one which I am about halfway through. I am just now rendering the
last few animations.

With that said, the animations are almost done and all that's left is to write and create renders of the last few scenes in the episode and some smaller things like ending screens, some special renders, and things on the phone. After that, only testing and proofreading.

I think the episode will be released in mid-September.

Art - 75%
Animations - 85%
Writing - 80%
Coding - 70%

I'm also still having problems with my computer, I think it's a graphics card problem, it's hard for me to render even small scenes because the program takes too much memory from my graphics card. I don't know what this is caused by, but I had to make some compromises related to the production of renders in this update.
After the release, I will probably buy a new graphics card so that there will be no such problems in the future.

Next week I'll release the last set of previews and some lewd previews too.

1693086342763.png

Enjoy your weekend!

Mr Strangelove.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes