Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I lost all the interest in this game when I found out that there will be no harem.
so glad for you and those like you
you didnt bother to check tags/planned tags, yet you are complaining about the lack of your "kink"?
im guessing there is no help for your kind, or any other "omg this game is shit, it doesnt have MY kink" kind/user in that regard.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
so glad for you and those like you
you didnt bother to check tags/planned tags, yet you are complaining about the lack of your "kink"?
im guessing there is no help for your kind, or any other "omg this game is shit, it doesnt have MY kink" kind/user in that regard.
What are you saying? Where is the "harem" tag? I was a patron of the dev, and when the dev himself said that harem was never intended for this game, I stopped pledging and lost interest.
Maybe you want to re-think your statement.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What are you saying? Where is the "harem" tag? I was a patron of the dev, and when the dev himself said that harem was never intended for this game, I stopped pledging and lost interest.
Maybe you want to re-think your statement.
There is no Harem tag, there is no planned Harem tag and there was never gonna be a harem in this VN so what's the problem? You obviously have misread something if you pledged because you wanted a harem .

Reactions: AlexMpog

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
There is no Harem tag, there is no planned Harem tag and there was never gonna be a harem in this VN so what's the problem? You obviously have misread something if you pledged because you wanted a harem .
I was a Patron long time ago, I saw a preview sponsorship from another Dev and liked it. I didn't know, at the time, that this game wasn't a harem one. At the beginning I liked it very much, but after discovered that harem wasn't even planned, I lost interest.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In an old empty space near my home a new night club has opened. I was hoping for rock but it turned out to be techno. So I lost all interest and didn't go there.

I thought you all should know that since this kind of stuff seems to be pretty interesting.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In an old empty space near my home a new night club has opened. I was hoping for rock but it turned out to be techno. So I lost all interest and didn't go there.

I thought you all should know that since this kind of stuff seems to be pretty interesting.
Yeah, bro. Fuck techno. You should burn the place down. :devilish:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.7 + multimod by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.01 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1686471604396.png

Episode 4 Part 3 - Status Update

Hey, there wasn't much to report last week, as I was still creating 2 lewd scenes.
I have now finished them and am moving forward with creating more story scenes and static renders that will bring me closer to the grand finale of Episode 4.

The sex scene with Flavia will contain 15 animations which is a lot, and next week I will add previews of this scene for the White Diamond Citizen tiers.

Next week I will also try to upload a poll regarding the outfit of one of the girls. In the following weeks, I will do a poll for another character as well as you will also be able to choose which girl will get an extra sex scene in this Episode. So there are a lot of polls coming in the upcoming weeks

I also did a little bit of writing but only for one scene.

Art - 10%
Animations - 50%
Writing - 30%
Coding - 0%

In the next week, I plan to make renders for at least 2 scenes and code what I have managed to create so far.

Enjoy your weekend!

Mr Strangelove

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
I really hope there could be pregnancy! How dope would it have been if right before MC left to Free Will he got Kate prego. Then he would have a decison to make. Pregnancy heigtens the stakes since this isn't a harem. I like having to choose between who I want to be with, and them possibly catching me cheat on them.

Apr 21, 2019
Hello I have a problem I can not access the next episode of this news update because there is obviously a bug can someone please share a backup of the games with this episodes available here thank you
:(

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes