Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Nice try, but having a wide open field that all of a sudden narrows down to a single LI is a change in direction that it is entirely justifiable to not like. I didn't say "harem", that was your assumption, but there is a LOT of distance between harem and a single LI. That middle distance is where I always thought this game was heading. Since it doesn't appear to be, I have every right to say "I don't like this change", and you can take your simpleminded snark based on your false assumptions somewhere else. Bye
I fucking love harem games so fucking much, but this game was never promised to be one. And so there are many other games where to some extent you can romance all (or almost all) girls but there comes a point where you have to choose one.

BaDIK did it, BARS did it, Broken Dreamers did it, WTHI did it and STWA: Unbroken is doing it. None of them were conceived as a harem games and were never promised to be, but they let you "test the waters" and romance all or several love interests, but at a certain point you have to choose just one of them (or 2 of them in some cases).

In all of them it was known that eventually you would have to choose just one girl. It wasn't an abrupt change.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes