I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
yes it is android but im using an emularor called Joiplay to run renpy games.
btw this a the full game and not ported one.
Yea, but that's not his issue don't expect him to help with that your using a 3rd party software to try and run it...

From dev about it:
— Today at 3:23 PM
that one is not a bug on my side

Reactions: MasKeLs

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm stucked at the club guys can u help me pls?
you have to go talk to the woman in the booth and then the bar tender and deliver the bloody mary. after that I just clicked around and talked to people until I moved on... you might have to possibly make a phone call I can't remember but a lot of scenes end or are triggered by making a phone call.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
you have to go talk to the woman in the booth and then the bar tender and deliver the bloody mary. after that I just clicked around and talked to people until I moved on... you might have to possibly make a phone call I can't remember but a lot of scenes end or are triggered by making a phone call.
thank u but there isn't the arrow to go downstair to the dance floor :/

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
thank u but there isn't the arrow to go downstair to the dance floor :/
I would suggest to try an earlier save or un install reinstall. You could try copying your save file to a new folder and then re add it after reinstall but it would depend if the corruption in your game is caused by the game itself or will that issue persist with your save file. Worst case scenario start over.

Reactions: lightpower

piratekyng

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else notice the start is the beggining to Supernatural? brother leaves family to go to college right before graduation other brother shows up to tell him parent is missing?

Reactions: -Dreamer-

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better question is does this have any supernatural element? Seriously i forgot what i played (long ago). :ROFLMAO:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.2.4

I've made a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game

• Highlighted dialogue options green
  • Added cheats to bottom right corner
  • Added scene/image unlocker
  • Added "HELP" to top right during some freeroams
Download
Any eta on the newest update?