SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Android port?
No Androids and no ports in this game until now. But it get's pretty mysterious, very advanced tech can look like magic. Maybe aliens and they might have androids? And when they land on earth, they'll need a port! Keep up your hope, until now, we neither can confirm or deny.

• Angry
Reactions: Zeruvex

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0a + WT/Cheat by Scrappy (updated by me)
Size 748 MiB
Fix for the in-game phone message screen wouldn't respond
Fix for missing label

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Good day good sir if u have the time pls update ur android port to the latest version thanks

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Objective says "Speak to Rosa" but her room is locked and I have no idea what to do next... before that I changed clothes, talked to Lily, then talked to Timo.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, Kate is already cheating on her boyfriend with the MC.
Now she's asking the MC if she should break up w the boyfriend
to be with the MC.

Is there any benefit in having the MC say he loves her and she SHOULD
leave her boyfriend?

Wouldn't she just be inclined to cheat on the MC as well?

Cheers

Reactions: ktunga

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I am confused when I reunite with Kate the game says I have to talk to the three ladies, but when I end Free roam it defaults to the crew looking for Talita in the forest and Kate arriving in Free Will for the first time which happened already in the last episode

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676541346743.png
MC has been hit with people leaving outta his life for ever:
Dad gone in the accident we know nothing about.
Mom gone awol months on end.
GF gone moved with her pa outta his neighborhood.
He got to move outta Kate life for once, now she wants him with her.
If MC can be and keep close to her, sure, otherwise MC should try to at least not lose anyone.
Remember, everyone left him early in his life, he has no standard for what relationship is good for.
If the so called relationship does not stop people from literally breaking it off anytime it suits them
then they are simple good feels hook ups, just be happy with what you have, fleeting, right now.
So, Kate is already cheating on her boyfriend with the MC.
Now she's asking the MC if she should break up w the boyfriend
to be with the MC.

Is there any benefit in having the MC say he loves her and she SHOULD
leave her boyfriend?

Wouldn't she just be inclined to cheat on the MC as well?

Cheers
1676541389790.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't know why this game has so many stars, the plot is quickly forgotten, the girls have ridiculous haircuts and all have the same huge tits.
And it's just a sandbox game with annoying freeroam and minigames.
The only positive thing for me are the weird dreams, usually i don't like dream in VNs but this time they are great, very funny!
And fortunately the game let me be an asshole, rejecting girls, taking their money, well i'm there to find my mommy and fuck her in the ass just like in the dream, everything else is irrelevant!:p
Those girls with their huge tits, their ridiculous haircuts will never compare to my skinny mom with fake silicon tits.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes