xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What's MC's top priority after all this? Eat some pussy.
Oh, c'mon. Can't a guy get his priorities straight ?? If the pussy's good and the woman look like Flavia, I'd risk even crazier shit than that. Just kidding loolz... not even I'm that much of a wanker or desperate manwhore.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
It was a good update...

Seems like this choice was crucial. You can only pick 2 and the one you don't select will have grave consequences.
2023-05-25 20_07_26-Welcome to Free Will.png

Either you:
  1. Loose Kate forever. Kinda sad because she's hot and i want her in my harem. :ROFLMAO:
  2. You don't get intel on you dad and he might not be saved. Kinda sad. Hope Dad doesn't die.​
  3. Or you don't get to be Rose's King. Unfathomable.​
The animations in this game are top notch, though. Just a little better and i may be able bust a load to them without resorting to the hub. :ROFLMAO:

Side note: That pool game defies physics. The angles the balls were hit is not possible. :ROFLMAO:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
It was a good update...

Seems like this choice was crucial. You can only pick 2 and the one you don't select will have grave consequences.
View attachment 2650245

Either you:
  1. Loose Kate forever. Kinda sad because she's hot and i want her in my harem. :ROFLMAO:
  2. You don't get intel on you dad and he might not be saved. Kinda sad. Hope Dad doesn't die.​
  3. Or you don't get to be Rose's King. Unfathomable.​
The animations in this game are top notch, though. Just a little better and i may be able bust a load to them without resorting to the hub. :ROFLMAO:

Side note: That pool game defies physics. The angles the balls were hit is not possible. :ROFLMAO:
Well I'm not losing any of my girls. So sorry dad. Gotta put you on the backburner.:sneaky: As for the pool game, maybe the MC is just so great, that his game (both with women and pool) defies all the laws of physics, logic, and reason.:cool:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Well I'm not losing any of my girls. So sorry dad. Gotta put you on the backburner.:sneaky: As for the pool game, maybe the MC is just so great, that his game (both with women and pool) defies all the laws of physics, logic, and reason.:cool:
I chose the same. Sorry Pops. My ladies are more important. I hope you eternally rest is peaceful. But i'll have, i mean save, Mom too.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes