Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Qi5EMP.png

Overview:
A Retro dating-sim roguelite set in a corporate hellscape! Sign the contract and consider your life sold to GREEDCORP. How will your career go? Fired and on the brink of homelessness, GREEDCORP becomes your LAST HOPE. As you navigate the corporate jungle, An enterprise straight from the fourth circle of hell, maybe get romantical with a few babes. Or will you put your distractions aside and face the challenge of climbing the corporate ladder? Get raunchy with the girls! WTG Features sexual rewards for making your way through quests!
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-09
Release Date: 2024-10-08
Developer: kimochi - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.gif ss-2.gif ss-3.gif ss-4.gif ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-8.png

LewdHat

Jul 25, 2019
Encountered a bug pretty early on with fixing the coffee machine unfortunately - the screen where you fix said machine stays up despite completing it, with any text and dialogue running underneath it, completely obscured. Given that there's no save, to have something like that happen is incredibly unfortunate.

Also, notably there's no way to put it into windowed mode or otherwise adjust visuals.

Tyreese_Plz

Mar 21, 2023
paper clip keeps bugging out and not attaching
Second this

Edit:
I would also add, if this is going to continue being a 'Roguelite' there should be a way to either skip or fast forward through the intro/beginning sequence and upgrades for faster animations or scanning the documents maybe using DP or based upon combo score (photocopying or filing for example).

To be fair, I was not able to play much of the game due to the paperclip not attaching after several different placement attempts. I think making the paperclip fixed to an area/corner would help because it seems to be allocated somewhere in the middle of the paper or top middle w/o consistency.

Last edited:

DSantajack

Nov 15, 2023
No upgrades seems to carry over each time you complete an ending, I assumed each run would be faster. Too boring to start over with full reset more than once. It was interesting until I got bored of repeating the proces.

Reactions: holmgangr

bravoski

Feb 6, 2019
Why does horror have a ? in genre? how heavy does this lean into it? any significant jumpscares or anything like that?

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
It's a cute game. Got the Cassie countryside ending, but the grind just isn't worth the payoff so that's all I'm going to bother with. Nothing carries over, and there's no upgrades. Needs some sort of progression system if you expect me to grind the papers over and over again, because it's not a particularly fun minigame to do.

Also I had zero issue with the paperclip. It's the top right corner of the paper. The hitbox is just small is all.

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
Either the tag needs to be fixed or the game needs to be fixed, cause it's apparently a roguelike instead of a roguelite at the moment.

Rogue-lites have persistent progression mechanics, rogue-likes do not.

Reactions: amaiakagane

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
There's a softlock bug where if you don't have enough money to pay expenses you can't un-pay them to free up funds. Depending on how long the dev intends to make the game, there should be things that carry over or just speed things up.
The same happened to me, had to start from the beginning.
The game seems good enough to keep me hooked for a bit. It does need more polishing.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes