VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Poll winner, the sexy girl of the month for August
twins - 2024 - girl of the mounth august - 02_135047ph.png
New
Just now
Hello everyone, dear supporters! Let’s check out the final results of the August poll!
This month, we had a close contest between Yoruna Malky, the new character who recently appeared in Chapter 07 of W2H, and the popular twins, who, despite their "tragic ending," still have a large fan base. And once again, the results didn’t disappoint.
The twins won the poll with 23 votes, surpassing Yoruna Malky, who earned 16 votes. To celebrate their victory, I’ve prepared three exclusive 4K images for you! Two of them feature the twins as we last saw them, and the third offers a glimpse into their past, when they were still human and worked at the Tribell family hospital.
Do you remember their story? I’ll give you a brief recap, but I believe we’ll revisit this plot in the game at some point.
The twins were two dedicated, caring, and attentive human nurses at the Tribell family hospital, where the MC has been twice. Unfortunately, they became the target of Ramon, the Anarchist leader, who shattered their minds using his cruel vampiric powers. This was part of the anarchists' plan and also served as a direct warning to the Tribell family and all members of the Vampire Society.
Want to see more of the twins and relive past episodes? Be sure to check out the release of the remake of Chapter 02, coming this month here on Patreon!
Big hugs to everyone!
NoobPROGames
Ful set below too large to upload here

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
dev can you maybe change the plot for the twin if you really plan the remake? and please remake branch choice to make it more solid... idk how to explain it to you

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Is there a date for update yet or we still uhhh remaking stuff and MORE OF AN IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE, in this remake are we gonna get to actually Fuck Rebecca like we want to and like she clearly wants it too and not get that her pussy is her wife's lol like how her wife gave her pussy to us before or do we only get dat purty phat ass ??? I wanna hit her pussy and save anal for when I rage fuck her for her punishment for the twins! Asking for a......Me?

Last edited:
Reactions: BagelzAndStuff

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726492738128.png

Hello, dear supporters!

It’s time to talk about the release dates for the long-awaited remake of Chapter 02 of Welcome To Hell: The Vampire Chronicles!

But before that, let me quickly share what I’ve been working on behind the scenes:

Right now, I’m testing the game and waiting for an important animation to be finished. While playing, I noticed that some of the animations didn’t turn out the way I wanted, so I made adjustments and sent them back for re-rendering. It’s not 100% perfect yet, but it’s already a huge improvement compared to the old version.

I’m also manually adding new music to the scenes—some are completely fresh, while others have been reused from the previous version. On top of that, I’ve been adding sound effects to key moments like combat scenes, door openings, and ambient sounds to make the immersion even deeper. Here’s an important tip: always play with your headphones! Adjust the volume for the best experience and fully enjoy the immersion.

Now that you know what I’ve been up to these past few days, let’s get to what you’ve all been waiting for... the release dates!

Here are the release dates for all Tiers:

Antediluvian ($100) = Chapter release on 09/27/2024
Vampire Prince ($50) = Chapter release on 09/27/2024
First-born ($25) = Chapter release on 09/27/2024
Vampire Elder ($15) = Chapter release on 09/29/2024
Vampire ($10) = Chapter release on 10/01/2024
Protector ($5) = Chapter release on 10/06/2024

NOTE: Additionally, for those supporting W2H at the $5 tier for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 09/04/2024.

Human ($2) = Chapter release on 10/15/2024

NOTE: Similarly, for those supporting W2H at the $2 tier for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 10/12/2024.

NoobPROGames

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
So aside the remake of chap 2 release there is no new content then? Just the Remade old content?

Is the remake content even considered new content then yet?............

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
trhis remake curse it a plague...years passing and we don't see anything new in the story, that's all i want ..and i think i'm not alone on this..who cares about some music or some better animation when you are stuck in the same contents by years...this is really pissing me off...and this happened more than once for this VN...

Reactions: Blaisdale

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
trhis remake curse it a plague...years passing and we don't see anything new in the story, that's all i want ..and i think i'm not alone on this..who cares about some music or some better animation when you are stuck in the same contents by years...this is really pissing me off...and this happened more than once for this VN...
I agree I came here after ditching Bite for the same reason I wanted something similar and this looked good, I'll be damned after I play my first download it happened again :(:( :rolleyes:

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
I won't sugar coat it. This game has a lot of problems from the writing to the characters and doubly so for the story. The renders are decent and the character designs are actually pretty good, nothing extraordinary but all girls are attractive, whatever your type is you'll find a few you like no matter what your tastes are. The story, even with the great theme of vampies is a jumbled mess and it flows horribly. Sometimes I feel the story is progressing too fast and other times I feel like I'm actually skipping a block of a meaningless text wall. You're presented with choices but the important choices are actually just fake, most of the time options are grayed out for no reason or you're presented with 3 choices with the same exact result with different +1 -1 or neutral relationship adds, this annoyed me the most since I actually tried to save the twins by restarting and found out there was no way to actually save them. The translation is bad, it's readable actually, not the worst but def bad. The game however in the end is very charming, even with all of its faults. For the dev and remake, I would recommend having choices that matter even if there's just 2 choices, there doesn't need to be 4-5 choices everytime. I would recommend refining the relationships better so that they don't feel all over the place. Other than that I would actually give this a 7/10 MIND YOU, it's a 7/10 for me a super vampire fan so for others I would say my more objective rating is a 5/10, it does the stuff I guess.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I HAVE DONE IT
A REMAKE HUH WELL.........

The whole remake should be all rolled up into one big huge epic NEEDED CHANGE THAT FIXES ALMOST THE WHOLE ISSUE IN THE STORY

ALL YA GOTTA DO IS DELETE THE ORIGINAL KATHERINE
REPLACE WITH THE ONE WE GET AT THE END OF THE FIGHT SCENE AND MC WAKES UP TO TRULY MEET THE REAL KATHERINE WHO DIDN'T CREATE THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE MC TO BE IN HIDING FOR 6 YRS AND WHO IS AND ALWAYS FIGHTING ON THE SIDE OF REBECCA AND MC NOT SPYING AND CAUSING CHAOS AND BLOOD HUNTS

THAT REMAKE TAKES ONE UPDATE AND WOULD HAVE BEEN READY FOR THE 9th or tenth episode by now and we finally fuck Rebecca's pussy and we can surely have Katherine alone once maybe twice where she is all bout mc and his cock where mc is getting it in with her daily or will put effort in and the mc set up where it's himself and Rebecca and Katherine made to stay overnite for unknown reasons and pulls off the 3some that becomes a given thing when wanted or can get one of the 2 anytime also but we all know I have just wasted time so heres to more mis direction chics who want nothing til they say they always have loved you mc duh!

Astrja_SnowStorm_sig.gif OMWH-Vania.gif

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
To sum up my above post better
NO REMAKE WAS NEEDED ALL IT NEEDS IS KATHERINE TO BE TAKEN OUT FROM THE FIRST SCENE WITH HER AND HAVE HER HOW SHE IS AT THE END OF THE FIGHT SCENE WITH MC CAUSE THE KATHERINE BEFORE THIS IS SUCH A HUGE WASTE OF TIME AND IS THE WHOLE REASON FOR SO MUCH DRAMA THAT IS NOT NEEDED IN THE STORY WITH THE COMPLETE LACK OF SENSE SHE MAKES AND FOR 0 REASONS NEEDS TO SPY ON MC....WTF WHY NOBODY YELLS AT HER HOLD UP BITCH, NOTHING WOULD EVER HAPPEN IF YOU NOT SENT UGLY FUCK TO SPY AND HIM THINK HE COULD DO WHAT HE WANTED AND NOT FOLLOW ORDERS THEN YOU TRY AND PUT SHIT ON REBECCA AND MC WHEN SHE IS AT THE VERY LEAST THGE WHOLE SHIT STARTER INSTAED OF ACTUALLY PROTECTING THE FAMILY SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING INSTEAD SHE THROWS ALL EYES OPNTO THEM AND MAKES IT CLEAR TO THE COUNCEL OF ELDERS WHO IS THE FUCK UPS NOT HER NOPE
I THINK THIS WHOLE MISHAP AND TALK OF REWORKING EARLY CONTENT IS SUCH AN EASY ONE AND DONE DEAL. FUCKIN CHANGE KATHERINE TO HOW SHE IS MEANT TO BE WITH AN ACTUAL BRAIN AND NOT WHAT WE HAVE GOTTEN WITH HER BRAIN DEAD AND RETARDED TWAT WHO SETS A CHAIN OF EVENTS THAT IS SO FUCKIN EASILY NOT EVER A THING THAT SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE REMAKE BUT BET IT IS THERE STILL LOL
Nox_SnowStormsig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

View attachment 4039864

Hello, dear supporters!

It’s time to talk about the release dates for the long-awaited remake of Chapter 02 of Welcome To Hell: The Vampire Chronicles!

But before that, let me quickly share what I’ve been working on behind the scenes:

Right now, I’m testing the game and waiting for an important animation to be finished. While playing, I noticed that some of the animations didn’t turn out the way I wanted, so I made adjustments and sent them back for re-rendering. It’s not 100% perfect yet, but it’s already a huge improvement compared to the old version.

I’m also manually adding new music to the scenes—some are completely fresh, while others have been reused from the previous version. On top of that, I’ve been adding sound effects to key moments like combat scenes, door openings, and ambient sounds to make the immersion even deeper. Here’s an important tip: always play with your headphones! Adjust the volume for the best experience and fully enjoy the immersion.

Now that you know what I’ve been up to these past few days, let’s get to what you’ve all been waiting for... the release dates!

Here are the release dates for all Tiers:

Antediluvian ($100) = Chapter release on 09/27/2024
Vampire Prince ($50) = Chapter release on 09/27/2024
First-born ($25) = Chapter release on 09/27/2024
Vampire Elder ($15) = Chapter release on 09/29/2024
Vampire ($10) = Chapter release on 10/01/2024
Protector ($5) = Chapter release on 10/06/2024

NOTE: Additionally, for those supporting W2H at the $5 tier for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 09/04/2024.

Human ($2) = Chapter release on 10/15/2024

NOTE: Similarly, for those supporting W2H at the $2 tier for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 10/12/2024.

NoobPROGames
is he actually have antidiluvian supporters?

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727468687320.png

Hello, dear supporters! ️

We have an emergency update!

Today was supposed to be the long-awaited release of the Chapter 02 Remake of Welcome to Hell: The Vampire Chronicles (W2H), but as usual, I'm running a bit behind schedule.

I still have two animations left to finalize, one of which is the final chapter animation, and it's a massive one that could take several more hours to complete. On top of that, I'm working on translating the dialogues into English, as they're currently still in my native language.

The biggest issue right now is that we're in the middle of storm season here in my town, with heavy rain, thunder, and lightning. ⚡ For safety reasons, I can't keep my equipment running until the storm passes, which may take a few more hours.

So, I kindly ask for your patience and understanding. As soon as things clear up, I'll post Chapter 02 as quickly as possible!

Thank you all for your support and understanding!
NoobPROGames

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes