4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Welcome to Nicest [v0.2 Alpha] [Naughty Underworld]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Without_Context

Jun 28, 2022
Hello, I was starting the game and I came to a part where there is an error and the truth is that I don't know what to do to find out if you can help me solve it 1684712499528.png

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
It took more than one year to go from 0.01 to 0.02.

I'm not confident enough in the Dev to give this a try.

Reactions: Sirren

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
It took more than one year to go from 0.01 to 0.02.

I'm not confident enough in the Dev to give this a try.
This is a side project, so the slow dev time is to be expected, I will agree that its a whole lot of nothing for the time taken though, was figuring at least 1st event for the family to be finished. Its a shame cause its a pretty nice concept, dont have alot of "choose your mc/viewpoint" like this. Kinda hope it moves out of the event room box aswell, a game like this would benefit from some would building elements (freeroam minievents and the like) that would flesh it out more.

I haven't tried their main game, as I have no idea if there is a free version to do so (to be fair, I haven't looked) so I can't judge the dev as a whole.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
13 months for the first update, which reveals what is basically a gallery viewer to show linear choice-less VN material with poor wannabe-anime drawings

Cringe cliche story without the slightest hint of taboo or perversion, in the typical "hey mom let's fuck" way

asd123qwe123

Nov 17, 2019
13 months for the first update, which reveals what is basically a gallery viewer to show linear choice-less VN material with poor wannabe-anime drawings

Cringe cliche story without the slightest hint of taboo or perversion, in the typical "hey mom let's fuck" way
Bro chill the update was just published 14 minutes ago and your already complaining

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes