RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
Is the chad path broken only for me? for chuck I can see all the mom levels but for chat after the first lvl I get teleported to the memory room, but the MC is missing

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Is the chad path broken only for me? for chuck I can see all the mom levels but for chat after the first lvl I get teleported to the memory room, but the MC is missing
This happend to me to. Your sprite is their but invisible (Def a bug) use mouse clicks to get around reliably. The next time I returned, my sprite was visible again

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Is it getting Animation in the future? I really liked Urban Demons but didn't like how it was finished just to be finished, needs a bit more polish on it but the artstyle for portraits was really good. Also there are still numerous bugs in Urban Demons which worries me for Nergal's other works.
With urban demon, I like to think the lack of polish was because nergel wanted to be done with it and move on to other projects (the development apparently was a nightmare with a full abandonment, return and public back lashes). So hopefully his future projects have less behind the scenes drama

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
With urban demon, I like to think the lack of polish was because nergel wanted to be done with it and move on to other projects (the development apparently was a nightmare with a full abandonment, return and public back lashes). So hopefully his future projects have less behind the scenes drama
I hope that artist eventually works on another game, even the mod for Urban Demons doesn't fill the void of what could have been.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I hope that artist eventually works on another game, even the mod for Urban Demons doesn't fill the void of what could have been.
Well GlassFish is still very active with commissioned works so I can absolutely see her help out

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
Seriously, no one chooses to play Chuck. (Unless you like NTR very much) I chose to play him for the first time. and feel very sorry for Chuck He's like Kira Yoshikage, except he doesn't have a bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: fisherpants

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
When is the next update?
I think the dev should really focus on this game. Its brilliant.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Does this game have some type of animation when it comes to sex or lewd scenes or is it just has a photo with the sex or lewd scene on it? Haven't played this game yet.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
when downloaded my window had detected virus from this game.
something liked this never happened before from other game of this site. am I the only one?

Reactions: Lewd0z and carter15
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes