RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It is because Patreon doesn't allow incest games to exist/make money on their system. Most games that want incest go the route of "landlady" to get around this and some will let you select the character relations. It has been this way for years now.
Oh, ok. I did not know that. That makes more sense with a few other games now. thx

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 1752861

Overview:
An adult RPG set in the town of Nicest where you choose to play one of two brothers.
Chad, the younger confident brother who is attempting his first year at public school, after years of private schooling at an all boys school. Now surrounded by beautiful women in his home and around the town, can he keep his lust under control and still attain the grades needed to say goodbye to private schooling forever.

Chuck is the other brother, a man who was living a nice quiet life. Good job, hot girlfriend, but his brother Chad seems to have upset all that... And the women in his life have started acting very odd... What is going on in this house now?​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-11
Release Date: 2023-02-10
Developer: Naughty Underworld -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1752861 View attachment 1752862 View attachment 1752863 View attachment 1752864 View attachment 1752865 View attachment 1752866 View attachment 1752867 View attachment 1752868 View attachment 1752869 View attachment 1752870
Definitely gonna be watching this, best of luck!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Incest NTR its plausible because at least you know is not a stranger coming out of nowhere right?!

At least is not heavy NTR

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know if it's an incest patch?
You can literally give the characters their role according to you. So not needed!

Anyway, I call rule 7. Guy seems to be less than puberscent.

Also, the scene selector craps out after the first route you take.

During that route, I saw no sex at all. Only a bit of kissing mommy, which is not incest.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
You can literally give the characters their role according to you. So not needed!

Anyway, I call rule 7. Guy seems to be less than puberscent.

Also, the scene selector craps out after the first route you take.

During that route, I saw no sex at all. Only a bit of kissing mommy, which is not incest.
Yeah that is a bug on the Chad route, your character is still there but invisible, if you can maneuver around to interact with the 2nd character avatar above the 1st you can continue, and there is definitely sex.

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
missing animation
Is it getting Animation in the future? I really liked Urban Demons but didn't like how it was finished just to be finished, needs a bit more polish on it but the artstyle for portraits was really good. Also there are still numerous bugs in Urban Demons which worries me for Nergal's other works.

Dec 27, 2021
Story is fun so far, and I absolutely adore the art style. Probably some of my favorite art and characters I've seen in a good while. I'm really looking forward to more.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
alright, one thing that really bothers me. a lot of characters mention that chad is short. but when he's on the couch with his mo-LANDLADY, he doesn't seem short at all. probably the just an inch shorter then her. and given the models I feel he'll be taller then Lucy. so yeah, should probably work on that

I swear, I've seen this game somewhere before and it was never fully finished...
your probably thinking about urban demon. this is made by the same guy.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes