RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
It is a game that is nominated to be the best incest game on the forum with the creator's sense of humor. (It's not seen before in this forum that one boy is chad who fucks his mother and the other boy is a simp) But the creator sees this game as a side project. How pathetic... However, the creator is not a thief like other developers, He clearly stated his thoughts and level of interest about the game at the beginning. you can support it by paying only 1 sterlin on patreon.

I hope the creator takes more interest in this game because the art style is awesome.

Finally, a note in case the creator will read this: Please make the sex scenes animated. You have more talent and potential than being able to string two or three pictures in a row.

darealmcoy

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 1752861

Overview:
An adult RPG set in the town of Nicest where you choose to play one of two brothers.
Chad, the younger confident brother who is attempting his first year at public school, after years of private schooling at an all boys school. Now surrounded by beautiful women in his home and around the town, can he keep his lust under control and still attain the grades needed to say goodbye to private schooling forever.

Chuck is the other brother, a man who was living a nice quiet life. Good job, hot girlfriend, but his brother Chad seems to have upset all that... And the women in his life have started acting very odd... What is going on in this house now?​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-11
Release Date: 2023-02-10
Developer: Naughty Underworld -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1752861 View attachment 1752862 View attachment 1752863 View attachment 1752864 View attachment 1752865 View attachment 1752866 View attachment 1752867 View attachment 1752868 View attachment 1752869 View attachment 1752870
I am a simply guy i see incest i click

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chad and Chuck are brothers...

View attachment 1750261
We all know that the H is silent for Chuck...
But I just realized that it actually works well if the H is silent for both.
Chad with a silent H is pronounced as "Cad".

wiktionary said:
Noun
cad (plural )

1. A , person; a , , especially one that cannot be trusted with a lady.

• Synonyms: , , ,
  • ( ) A person who stands at the door of an to open and shut it, and to ; a .

• ( , , ) An about .
A mean vulgar person that cannot be trusted with a lady?
perfect fit.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
artist certainly has a type with those thunder-tigh gaps the size of the grand canyon

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ive been looking for a game like this for quite some time and it nices to see one being made, btw I thought that the older brother was the dad xD and just to be sure Chad = harem/netori Chuck = pure NTR right? btw in terms of naming is there a list for the proper incest playthrough?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes