RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
it's hard to release an incest patch for a patreon game because of their own rules. The relationship input is actually really good in this game because it actually connects the dots that "oh yeah, of course Helena would call your Sister *her daughter*.

Reactions: nozu

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
it's hard to release an incest patch for a patreon game because of their own rules. The relationship input is actually really good in this game because it actually connects the dots that "oh yeah, of course Helena would call your Sister *her daughter*.
This is why a dastardly sick person who is definitely not the dev in disguise would release an incest MOD instead.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. works for metric fuckton of games.

Last edited:

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
This is why a dastardly sick person who is definitely not the dev in disguise would release an incest MOD instead.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. works for metric fuckton of games.
Meh, it's probably extra work that another fan can simply do on their own anyway

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
To answer your questions. Yep I have 3 projects, 2 I alternate every month working the normal 9-5 grind. This one is just something I do in my spare time when I get a chance between other hobbies. I'm mainly making it for myself, but I know others would probably appreciate it too ^^

My plans have changed a couple times, but my current train of thought is that I will get all the first 3 levels done for each character in their current format and then start working on the "gameplay" side of things, which will include being able to repeat scenes / unlock new scenes at new locations, using the phone, taking pictures, unlocking outfits, earning money (to buy said outfits). It won't be hugely indepth, but provide a nice break up of content.

Writing is the biggest component overall, so I don't expect it too much work to get there, but we'll see!

I've just exported a mac version, let me know how you get on with it! (If it works fine I'll continue doing mac builds on release)
I understand that the plot of the game has just begun, and the answer to my question is probably a spoiler, but I'm interested to know why the younger brother is bullying the older brother so much? not that I would mind, netori is my favorite genre

Reactions: snes4life

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I understand that the plot of the game has just begun, and the answer to my question is probably a spoiler, but I'm interested to know why the younger brother is bullying the older brother so much? not that I would mind, netori is my favorite genre
Yeah, I am also curious about that. Honestly, i can accept that the answer is "it's netori and that's the format". But by the time your done with each girl. You've probably taken everything and destroyed chucks self-esteem by his own brother who did it without a second thought. Makes yea think

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, I am also curious about that. Honestly, i can accept that the answer is "it's netori and that's the format". But by the time your done with each girl. You've probably taken everything and destroyed chucks self-esteem by his own brother who did it without a second thought. Makes yea think
The girlfriend case definitely will/would be a betrayal, but everybody else?
Meh, if a character's is not into incest most of the cast becomes non-issues.
Plus, not like Chuck is doing anything in the first place.... his PoV is made of utter inaction and voyeuristic appreciation to the core.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Meh, not like Chuck is doing anything in the first place.... his PoV is utter inaction and voyeuristic appreciation to the core.
Oh I know. But it makes me think (probably more then I should) about Chad and how he immediately decided to do all this. Probably will be expanded on in the writing phase of development

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh I know. But it makes me think (probably more then I should) about Chad and how he immediately decided to do all this. Probably will be expanded on in the writing phase of development
1 - He's young and horny enough to be fine with incest.
2 - Chuck's girlfriend is flirty, closer to his own age and elder bro keeps putting her 2nd place to work. Something has got to give.

edit: 3 - Chad is also something of an egotistical jerk as shown by his fabricating evidence of the neighbor's husband having a lover, to manipulate her into cheating.

Last edited:

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
1 - He's young and horny enough to be fine with incest.
2 - Chuck's girlfriend is flirty, closer to his own age and elder bro keeps putting her 2nd place to work. Something has got to give.
Yup, can't wait for the writing phase

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
does subscribestar also have this bullshit?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No changelog for v0.2
currently game is still just a pseudo gallery / kinetic novel.
only girls implemented are mother and claire (the neighbor).
IIRC last version was only mom.

thus we can conclude that v0.2 added clair scenes.
there are 3 scenes for claire. although each scene is actually multiple scenes.
does subscribestar also have this bullshit?
It does not.
there are several games here that do not require any patches or other such workarounds, that just use subscribestar instead of patreon

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Off topic, but do you think you'll ever revisit Urban Demons and do a director's cut or something?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes