RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
How much content is there as of now? It's only version 0.2 so far so I'd guess not much right? I'm just surprised by how popular the game is already so I thought maybe there's more than one might think.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
How much content is there as of now? It's only version 0.2 so far so I'd guess not much right? I'm just surprised by how popular the game is already so I thought maybe there's more than one might think.
The "mother figure" was the focus of v0.1 which helped the popularity I bet but I forget how much of her story is completed.
However v0.2 is about the neighbor, I've skipped playing this version so Idk how many events it has now.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello there! I am toasty, I saw your game and checked it out and I have to say I would be very interested in investing in your game, amazing work by the way. If you have discord I would love to talk and give you an offer to help support your game and give it the necessary resources to help it grow and bring out its full potential hope to hear from you soon:)
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game! If you wish to help out with support we do have a and any and all support is greatly appreciated there ^^

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes