RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Something wrong. Chuck can't choose Lucy in the progression map it says "not yet implemented". Help please

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
how to exit from view room? I play PC version
View attachment 2922245
You don't exit that room. The game is an early alpha.
As such at the moment each girl's content is a kinetic novel at the moment. You click on a girl to watch a chapter. which unlocks the next chapter for her. and so on until out of content.

Actual open world will be added in the future. once there is enough content to actually justify it. Because they don't want to frustrate players with an empty world full of nothing but grind and walking simulator.

Last edited:
Reactions: IXL

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Y'know, when people comment on girls' thicc cheeks, it's usually referring to the ass, not the face.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone else stuck in this room and cannot get out of? Seems like im stuck in this loop of scenes and cannot escape...

1702561564102.png

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Anyone else stuck in this room and cannot get out of? Seems like im stuck in this loop of scenes and cannot escape...

View attachment 3172381
1. You literally posted in the picture where it told you "under construction".
2. look up 3 posts from yours for the answer. here, I will quote it for you:
You don't exit that room. The game is an early alpha.
As such at the moment each girl's content is a kinetic novel at the moment. You click on a girl to watch a chapter. which unlocks the next chapter for her. and so on until out of content.

Actual open world will be added in the future. once there is enough content to actually justify it. Because they don't want to frustrate players with an empty world full of nothing but grind and walking simulator.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
1. You literally posted in the picture where it told you "under construction".
2. look up 3 posts from yours for the answer. here, I will quote it for you:
1, Yes, I know what I took a screenshot of, I was asking if this was supposed to be the case and I should still be able to EXIT. It wasnt such a dumb question, if you really think about it.

2, Cheers, I didnt see the hyperlink, I though they were referring to another room.

Reactions: harem.king
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes