RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
This game is amazing, I'm really hooked. If it weren't for the fact that I am already an employer in another I would join (my salary does not suit everyone). The only detail that would make it much better would be one more scene at the moment the erotic and sexual events take place. so it's great. Thanks for excellent work.

EFon

Apr 24, 2018
Sexy pics and nice story outline that will make a fun game someday. A few typos that need to be fixed, but it was fun. Will definitely keep up on this project.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Bro, this game has been here since april and it's still just and 0.2 alpha. It looks good, so please don't tell me this guy is going to Dr Bones' his game too. Please.

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Bro, this game has been here since april and it's still just and 0.2 alpha. It looks good, so please don't tell me this guy is going to Dr Bones' his game too. Please.
developer's working on 2 other games at the moment and explicitly said this game is kind of last on the priority line, sort of a, will work on it if there's time or feels like it. But progress is being made steady even though it's a bit "slow"

• Sad
Reactions: Dr.CreamyDaPies2

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
2-3 weeks at least I'd say. Most of my free time was taken up by KoS this month.
I've checked the other game, and if I were you I would focus on this one because its superior in every aspect. I think with the focus it deserves, It will be a landmark in the industry.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've checked the other game, and if I were you I would focus on this one because its superior in every aspect. I think with the focus it deserves, It will be a landmark in the industry.
Thanks for your feedback. But you know I can't do that. You wouldn't like if this was a main project and I dropped it for something else later down the line, so why would you suggest it I do it for this one? I think you're overexaggerating its potential because of its fetishes involved (which aren't prevalent in the other projects)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nozu

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. But you know I can't do that. You wouldn't like if this was a main project and I dropped it for something else later down the line, so why would you suggest it I do it for this one? I think you're overexaggerating its potential because of its fetishes involved (which aren't prevalent in the other projects)
Sadly i agree. whiles i do think this game has a ton of potential for an NTR audience, the average harem enjoyer is just going to read the tags and completely ignore it.

Tho i will also admit that i agree with the other commentor that this is my favourite game of the ones that you are working on and this is coming from someone who loved WK00 since he made the peach comic so i really like the art style of Solarion.

Last edited:
Reactions: nozu
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes