RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
well rip
i was hoping he'd at least release the chuck side of things soon but with his patreon nuked and the project scrapped that's probably a never ever
is there a chance Naughty Underworld will at least release whichever art there was ready for future versions somewhere?

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Sucks because I liked the concept and the art, but considering it never really got out the door due to having the least priority amongst three projects, it's not such a big loss.

At least KoS should be ok, love that game.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Dev should team up with someone to do the programming while they do the art and split it 60/40 or something.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Ah, how unfortunate.

I still think a joint-project with someone and a different premise would work but who knows what the dev plans to do next.

Mar 1, 2022
This guy really is shameless and lazy, he doesn't have any "scenes" or animations, besides he asks for money, they should stop supporting him on Patreon so that he can do what he promises well, by the way his work is garbage, it looks like a doodle, I saw good potential in him but Well, he's one of those guys who only disappoints.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This guy really is shameless and lazy, he doesn't have any "scenes" or animations, besides he asks for money, they should stop supporting him on Patreon so that he can do what he promises well, by the way his work is garbage, it looks like a doodle, I saw good potential in him but Well, he's one of those guys who only disappoints.
Nicest contains multiple sex scenes with 3 different waifus.
Although they are not animated.

here is a screencap from one of the scenes
Capture.PNG

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes