RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I mean you can literally name the characters and their relationship as whatever you want i think that shoudlve been enough to skirt around but then again the game multiple times just calls it the family name like Mom and Aunt
I've suggested that for games for a long time, but apparently, whoever is in charge of Patreon now considers that not enough any longer. I've seen other games I follow who set it up just like that get removed as well. They are really going through and removing just about anything they deem unacceptable, unfortunately.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v0.4 Alpha 1
New build for Welcome to Nicest! 0.4-alpha.1 - it adds the world systems, so its no longer a VN, also adds the missing Chuck route for Lucy's progression. And Chuck can call the 3 available girls at specific times after completing their progression for small scenes. No extra content for Chad at this time.
It will be the last build for some time, though there is the possibility we may do a Sammy build in the future since we already have some of her artwork (still need some more to complete it though).
Subscribestar is mainly just there for any information posts and a common place for the project now that the Patreon is gone. Any support generated there will go only towards assets for the game such as artwork / VAs etc, just keep in mind there isn't a plan to be working on it in the foreseeable future.
... so 0.4 only adds grind and cuck content this build.
I should have really read the changelog before deleting v0.3

anyone still has v0.3 links?
edit: found it
WelcomeToNicest-0.3.1Alpha

Reactions: Jeycii_

Kortver

Apr 15, 2021
You used to be able to get through the game. Play a little bit. Now I walk through walls and can't even talk to anyone. It's a fairy tale!

ragnor55

Nov 8, 2018
This game is a bit of a mess. You can't leave the house because the door keeps flipping without letting you through. Edit: Freeroam is busted. You can't even leave the house on either character. The door bugs out. You can pass time inside the house by going to bed, but that's about it. Did anyone playtest this prior to release?

Last edited:

MomEnjoyer321

Jul 10, 2021
This game is a bit of a mess. You can't leave the house because the door keeps flipping without letting you through. Edit: Freeroam is busted. You can't even leave the house on either character. The door bugs out. You can pass time inside the house by going to bed, but that's about it. Did anyone playtest this prior to release?
I cant even pass time by going to bed, there is no popup for me at all.

Reactions: Fittery28

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So the dev said that there would be equal content BUT nothing for Chad in this build. So basically it is the NTR content, so much for equal content especially when we have to wait longer for more Chad content. Could have at least gave us Chad content also to make up for the long wait in between updates.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So the dev said that there would be equal content BUT nothing for Chad in this build. So basically it is the NTR content, so much for equal content especially when we have to wait longer for more Chad content. Could have at least gave us Chad content also to make up for the long wait in between updates.
The last update didn't include any Chuck content. This update brought Chuck content to the same level as Chad.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes