RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
I thought Nergal and Innocles were the same person because their drawing style is somewhat similar.
Thing is, from my understanding, nergal, aka naughty underworld, is just the game developer/programmer, he hires artists. So he kinda doesn't have a "drawing style". Maybe as a hobby, but who knows.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
whoa abandoned? i mean he did say it was a side passion project guess it never came through?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Seems nergal or whoever is the admin on the Naughty Underworld discord server called Charon

Announced the patreon pages takedown surely because of the incest game lol

1708566951396.png

So kingdom of subversion and the solarion project got hit by this, meaning the team working on these games have to migrate to subscriberstar and itch.io.

Man i just want to know about nergal in specific. What the bro doing?

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
It's always the same problem with patreon against incest, damn it's just a game, it's not like we're going to practice incest in real life or maybe yes, of course not!! those things don't happen in real life

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.CreamyDaPies2
Mar 13, 2023
It's always the same problem with patreon against incest, damn it's just a game, it's not like we're going to practice incest in real life or maybe yes, of course not!! those things don't happen in real life
it's not like we're going to practice incest in real life or maybe yes, of course not!! those things don't happen in real life ........ That's not exactly true , unfortunately a whole lot of people are doing this "for real" and "they" are looking for anything or anyone to blame for this :eek: :eek: :eek: o_Oo_Oo_O(n)(n)(n)

GearStrife05

Jul 26, 2022
So I finally find a game with a very well drawn shortstack busty shy/insecure covered eye nerd little sister and it gets TAKEN DOWN? Come oooooon!

Bakaa_si

Sep 15, 2023
Well lets wish that dev can move this project to the subscribster in near future.............

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
I mean you can literally name the characters and their relationship as whatever you want i think that shoudlve been enough to skirt around but then again the game multiple times just calls it the family name like Mom and Aunt

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I mean you can literally name the characters and their relationship as whatever you want i think that shoudlve been enough to skirt around but then again the game multiple times just calls it the family name like Mom and Aunt
the game banner picture literally says incest

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wasn't this abandoned not that long ago? Also is it true nergal made this? I mean, it wouldn't shock me, as it looks and plays similar. There are also a number of scenes that you could do a side by side comparison and they're almost identical.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
it's not like we're going to practice incest in real life or maybe yes, of course not!! those things don't happen in real life ........ That's not exactly true , unfortunately a whole lot of people are doing this "for real" and "they" are looking for anything or anyone to blame for this :eek: :eek: :eek: o_Oo_Oo_O(n)(n)(n)
Yet when it comes to insane killing in games they dont bat an eye. They did try to blame Mortal Kombat and comics back then.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Law24

Apr 10, 2018
So i gave it a go. Is chucks story line broken? Cause i read that he got some free roam, but as soon as you meet the land ladys friend, its into the VN room with you.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes