1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
So, most locations just bring up a blank grey picture, is this just a feature of it being an early build, or am I bugged in some way?

(oh and the locations I get grey screens on are: aunt bathroom, aunt kitchen, aunt living room, dumpster, gym front desk, University front office, Uni building A, uni building b, uni building c, nature park picnic area, nature park trail, mall movie theater, mall clothing store, mall sporting goods store, tanning front desk)
You are not bugged, that is a part of it being an early build. I just haven't gotten around to implementing those locations yet. Sorry about that.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I would just make the pictures and buttons smaller. That way you can fit more locations on screen and you'd have to scroll less.
My biggest issue so far is that the game timer seems to be on an actual timer and there's no way to pass time without waiting.
You're just waiting for things to happen. There's nothing to do when visiting locations. There's no economy so there's nothing to do in-between waiting for girls to message you or show up to certain places. You just wait.
Everything is very bare-bones. Which is understandable for an initial release. Hoping to see more soon.
Good tips. Thank you very much.

daffchik

Nov 21, 2017
Что это за проблема такая?при нажатии на новая игра

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Что это за проблема такая?при нажатии на новая игра
If you go to the folder WelcomeToSinduskyDEVBUILD\Welcome To Sindusky_Data\Plugins\x86_64
do you see a sqlite3.dll file?

Spiroubzh

Jun 4, 2017
If you go to the folder WelcomeToSinduskyDEVBUILD\Welcome To Sindusky_Data\Plugins\x86_64
do you see a sqlite3.dll file?

I have the same problem, and this file is present. But when i launch the game, he want the file in the folder WelcomeToSinduskyDEVBUILD/Welcome To Sindusky_Data/Mono/

I give you the Log File

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I have the same problem, and this file is present. But when i launch the game, he want the file in the folder WelcomeToSinduskyDEVBUILD/Welcome To Sindusky_Data/Mono/

I give you the Log File
Hmmm. That's odd. It seems like the game is working for some people and not others? If you place the dll in that mono folder, does the game work?

Spiroubzh

Jun 4, 2017
Hmmm. That's odd. It seems like the game is working for some people and not others? If you place the dll in that mono folder, does the game work?
I have tried with your sqlite3.dll file in a file MONO, it doesn't work.
So i just have download a new sqlite3.dll with the file and sqlite3.def in the sqlite website :
I have put this file in the folder Mono and now it's work.
So ...

But now i can try your game. Thanks for your work ;)

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I have tried with your sqlite3.dll file in a file MONO, it doesn't work.
So i just have download a new sqlite3.dll with the file and sqlite3.def in the sqlite website :
I have put this file in the folder Mono and now it's work.
So ...

But now i can try your game. Thanks for your work ;)
Wow, nice detective work! Thanks for that information! I'll be pushing an update today for some UI changes that people have requested so don't judge it too harshly just yet. Haha.

Oh, and which mirror did you use? Just wondering.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Peaks my interest, after reading through most the comments only thing I'd add about the ui is that it usually either doesn't fully take up the screen (such as shows up on the side or bottom) or that it is semi-transparent so at least you can see one of the environment behind it. I haven't played the game yet but just looking at the previews the giant blue box everywhere is hugely unappealing. Such as the image looking at the phone, having the phone take up half of the screen and the blue box on the other half is an eye-sore. You're better off keeping whatever background you were at on the previous screen and just placing the phone in front of it like it would be in real life. You look at your phone but you can see your surroundings at the same time.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Peaks my interest, after reading through most the comments only thing I'd add about the ui is that it usually either doesn't fully take up the screen (such as shows up on the side or bottom) or that it is semi-transparent so at least you can see one of the environment behind it. I haven't played the game yet but just looking at the previews the giant blue box everywhere is hugely unappealing. Such as the image looking at the phone, having the phone take up half of the screen and the blue box on the other half is an eye-sore. You're better off keeping whatever background you were at on the previous screen and just placing the phone in front of it like it would be in real life. You look at your phone but you can see your surroundings at the same time.
An interesting idea. I may just do that.

Reactions: Stonerbank

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Took your advice, stonerbank. Thanks for the suggestion. It was a good one.

NewPhoneView.PNG

Reactions: Stonerbank

beryn

May 8, 2017
This is very weird, can't get anything work, no scenes.
Grey images at university, trying to navigate is difficult with the interface being in my opinion to big.
Tried visiting mothers house, but even when the map said she was there, there was nobody.
Scrolling the map options for a minute trying to go to a different room at a location is to bothersome.
Sorry, but at this time it is a no go from me. To difficult to navigate and no way to know what or where to go is wasting time and visiting every location every hour to maybe se some content, seems to grindy.

Edit: Just tried the new build, better "map". But still bad that you have to move from location to location to advance time. There is no progression, meeting a person gives generic dialogue but doesn't bring anything to the story or gameplay.

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
This is very weird, can't get anything work, no scenes.
Grey images at university, trying to navigate is difficult with the interface being in my opinion to big.
Tried visiting mothers house, but even when the map said she was there, there was nobody.
Scrolling the map options for a minute trying to go to a different room at a location is to bothersome.
Sorry, but at this time it is a no go from me. To difficult to navigate and no way to know what or where to go is wasting time and visiting every location every hour to maybe se some content, seems to grindy.

Edit: Just tried the new build, better "map". But still bad that you have to move from location to location to advance time. There is no progression, meeting a person gives generic dialogue but doesn't bring anything to the story or gameplay.
Thank you for taking the time to look. There's pretty limited content at the moment, I know, but I'm adding content daily so keep an eye out for updates.

Reactions: alexooo

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
After opening the file, the program shows that SQLite3 is missing?

so I installed some programs to make it run.

Visual C++,Microsoft .Net Framework,Microsoft XNA Framework.

I don't know which one of the programs is correct, in short it succeeded

the game interface needs to be rearranged. The pictures and icons are too big. It looks weird

Unfortunately, only the bathroom content, the rest is a blank

Thank you for your work. Don't give up. I think it has potential. These girls are beautiful. Don't let us lose them

Reactions: Sinaxxr
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes