I think this game will be amazing in HTML or QSP engine
My suggestion change a mom’s model with big tits and ass one
Keep going you did nice work
Wating for next update
Sorry for bad English

Reactions: Sinaxxr

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Sure. 1 hour passes every minute. It's as simple as that.
Can you make a button for time skip as game progress it will be annoying to wait for minutes just to pass the time.
This is a personal opinion but I don't think adding real time effect even with a small scale it's not fun for playing.

Reactions: Sinaxxr and alexooo

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can you make a button for time skip as game progress it will be annoying to wait for minutes just to pass the time.
This is a personal opinion but I don't think adding real time effect even with a small scale it's not fun for playing.
Yeah, I guess adding a time skip button might be useful. Maybe I'll add a wait an hour button or something along those lines.

Reactions: alexooo

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
I think i can't open any unity game!!
The "development console" box is opened and
it writes "DIINotFoundException:sqlite3" every time i click on something
Can anybody help?

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I think i can't open any unity game!!
The "development console" box is opened and
it writes "DIINotFoundException:sqlite3" every time i click on something
Can anybody help?
If you look on the first few pages of this thread, someone else had that issue and fixed it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"a well mannered young man or a sexual deviant that gives off creepy stalker vibes"

How will the sex scenes deviate from the other path? I'm asking, because there are many games that make the mistake "good/decent = less kinky sex". I know a lot of good people that do bdsm and have all sorts of kinks and fetishes.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
I think this game will be amazing in HTML or QSP engine
My suggestion change a mom’s model with big tits and ass one
Keep going you did nice work
Wating for next update
Sorry for bad English
Not every game needs girls with big tits and ass. How about a game with "normal" girls? A little chubby, no perfect tits...

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Now that is some constructive feedback. Thank you. As for the scrolling, I think you'll find clicking and dragging to be a preferable way to scroll. It's what I use. I haven't been able to fix the mouse wheel scrolling in unity yet but It's something I want to improve.
I can only underline this, the navigation will prove to be a major frustration factor for players; you should rethink the current approach. I would suggest to always show any sub locations to the current one (eg. Rooms in an appartment) right in the main gui (for example in the empty blue space below the main display zone), with the map button allowing access to a menu where the other main locations can be shown, but only those, the sub locations can be handled as before. Never use more than two levels of navigation (with the first being in the main ui) to have decent user experience.

Cheers!

Reactions: Ayal

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
"a well mannered young man or a sexual deviant that gives off creepy stalker vibes"

How will the sex scenes deviate from the other path? I'm asking, because there are many games that make the mistake "good/decent = less kinky sex". I know a lot of good people that do bdsm and have all sorts of kinks and fetishes.
A good question for sure. I don't want it to just be vanilla sex but I also may need some good suggestions from people to help me figure out how it should be done best. Do you have any suggestions on some more loving or non evil kinks people can explore? One that comes to mind is daddy dom since it's a more loving role but after that I'm at a loss.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
A good question for sure. I don't want it to just be vanilla sex but I also may need some good suggestions from people to help me figure out how it should be done best. Do you have any suggestions on some more loving or non evil kinks people can explore? One that comes to mind is daddy dom since it's a more loving role but after that I'm at a loss.
I think that depends on how you define "good" and "evil" in your game. I can tell from real life experience that usually the line is drawn at non-consensual actions (= evil). Everything you consent to is good. I know a couple that likes to swing and is into really heavy rape play. They are the kindest people outside the club and their bedroom. Social, have kids and pets, really good people. As long as all parties consent and it's lawful, there are no "evil" kinks.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes