3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So no love for petite Ella?
Love to both types. Ella looks nice. Moreover, she has a very attractive face. Overall, I'm not THAT picky to ignore character because of this detail (also, personality really matters to me). So i do love cute petite ones every now and then. But when i see some curves, it's more likely that i'll be quickly interested. I like sporty a bit strong women too. I'm not even that picky when it comes to the women's age. Even though i usually prefer older, I can easily choose mature hottie and her daughter as favourites in the same novel.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@carnalcardinal Do you mean the depth of field? Personally I've never liked it, although I think I'm in the minority on that attitude. Some people find it artsy, but I've always been annoyed that things get blurry when I look at other parts of the picture.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@Lorric17 Yes! That's what I meant. I'm working on a scene where you focus on some boobs while they move. Because everyone likes boobs

Reactions: bas

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Re-rendered scene from upcoming 0.2 compared to the 0.1. The top image also takes half the time to make as the bottom one. :extremelyhappy:

Any requests for the next release? I have time to squeeze in a scene or two.
Ella 1-15.png GF 1-16.png

U

User_633486

animated bj and/or kissing scenes would be sweet if at all possible :)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
animated bj and/or kissing scenes would be sweet if at all possible :)
There won't be any animated scenes in this game for a while, sorry to disappoint anyone. Every single animated scene is from one creator (Stimuli), use Genesis 3 (I use Genesis 8), and simply take way too long to render.

What I do have is the building blocks of a day system (just got the code to cooperate), and from there I can create a more sandbox-style game as opposed to a linear visual novel.

Reactions: UncleVT

TS2016

May 7, 2017
The game quit to main menu at the store after deciding to go with Dr Pepper and whatever else it was. Is that a bug or end of the version?

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The game quit to main menu at the store after deciding to go with Dr Pepper and whatever else it was. Is that a bug or end of the version?
That's the end of version. :/

I have fixed a lot of issues and added a lot more features, but didn't release a working 0.1a yet

TS2016

May 7, 2017
That's the end of version. :/

I have fixed a lot of issues and added a lot more features, but didn't release a working 0.1a yet
Oh okay. If you haven't already done for next release, you might want to put something at end to let the player know that it is end of version. BTW good start.

Reactions: thecardinal

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
What I do have is the building blocks of a day system (just got the code to cooperate), and from there I can create a more sandbox-style game as opposed to a linear visual novel.
I'm not sure if i like sandbox-style. Some of games like these very quickly annoyed me (almost no content at all, but lots of grinding\mundane tasks that gives you hours of useless clicking). There were games WITH seemingly lots of content that gives you stats and money, and you can't get to next part if you aren't strong\wealthy etc. (again, it can be minutes and minutes without things happening). But, i'm positive IF this sandbox is in "quick" style, i mean these "go here" really gives you content and story, and you not just walking left and right. Generally though, i prefer classic visual novels with interesting story and scenario (not linear though, as you can make novel non-linear by making lots of meaningful choices that change story or just a bit of dialogue).

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not sure if i like sandbox-style. Some of games like these very quickly annoyed me (almost no content at all, but lots of grinding\mundane tasks that gives you hours of useless clicking). There were games WITH seemingly lots of content that gives you stats and money, and you can't get to next part if you aren't strong\wealthy etc. (again, it can be minutes and minutes without things happening). But, i'm positive IF this sandbox is in "quick" style, i mean these "go here" really gives you content and story, and you not just walking left and right. Generally though, i prefer classic visual novels with interesting story and scenario (not linear though, as you can make novel non-linear by making lots of meaningful choices that change story or just a bit of dialogue).
Some kissing (i love steamy kissing scenes, but they are really rare in patreon games)? Maybe some bit of tease\voyeur? Like from girlfriend's mom?
No stats, no money. Right now I have 7 days of the week, 6 dayparts (Dawn, Morning, Noon, afternoon, evening, night), working on imagebuttons to click on characters (see below) at certain locations to get scene with them. Those things are implemented in the build I have.

Alberto1_hover.png Alberto1_idle.png

What I still have to work on for the upcoming build is make a system where it will take for example, 6 scenes with Carina to advance to the next romance level (the only stat in the game).

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
No stats, no money. Right now I have 7 days of the week, 6 dayparts (Dawn, Morning, Noon, afternoon, evening, night), working on imagebuttons to click on characters (see below) at certain locations to get scene with them. Those things are implemented in the build I have.

What I still have to work on for the upcoming build is make a system where it will take for example, 6 scenes with Carina to advance to the next romance level (the only stat in the game).
Then yeah, if it's gonna be easy like this with relatively quickly advancing "romance" stat and it's gonna be the only one (aka date sim), i do like the idea. Clicking stuff and interacting can be fun.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes