3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
We-ee-ll, that's exactly what I was asking: How tight the hold-on is?
As a challenger have appeared. And looks good, too. Not some asshole...;D

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
We-ee-ll, that's exactly what I was asking: How tight the hold-on is?
As a challenger have appeared. And looks good, too. Not some asshole...;D
I'm still working on storylines in my head. I'm like 4-5 updates ahead in my brain, just rendering to build my skills.

Wow. Just - wow!
Congrats, really great job there!
Looking forward to seeing / reading more.
Any background info/story you're prepared to share yet?

(y)(y)(y)
Nothing yet, I wouldn't want to go back on my word or change my mind about something. But I do plan on adding some more students to the school with some optional storylines and future updates will be more open and sandbox-like, with side quests to distract you from the main one involving Ella and her family.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Welcome back. Hope you have a healthy baby. Do you know the gender yet? Take your time on the game.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
back carnalcardinal, nice to see your face here again, and it's sweet that you've found a new partner that will share some love for the baby, that was a nice story. ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Great to hear you're still working on it @carnalcardinal, and lovely to hear everything seems to be going well. I'll start supporting you on Patreon again as your game has a lot of potential. It's very refreshing to play a game with an interesting and diverse cast. Best of luck to you and your partner with the future.
Thank you very much! :D

But I might take down the Patreon while still working on the game. I had to take a character out of the game once (still in f95 download, but not Patreon) because she looked too young. I also have a scene planned that might be considered incest, I'm not sure. I won't elaborate haha

But I will plug an upcoming game that I have a hand in, I designed the characters for Minha Ninfeta's upcoming game between working on my 0.4 update. I forget if it's cyberpunk or a western, or both, but the main characters are black and native american. She's my little Padawan.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you very much! :D

But I might take down the Patreon while still working on the game. I had to take a character out of the game once (still in f95 download, but not Patreon) because she looked too young. I also have a scene planned that might be considered incest, I'm not sure. I won't elaborate haha

But I will plug an upcoming game that I have a hand in, I designed the characters for Minha Ninfeta's upcoming game between working on my 0.4 update. I forget if it's cyberpunk or a western, or both, but the main characters are black and native american. She's my little Padawan.
Well if you pause / rest your patreon account there's nothing they can do to you. Have you checked for alternate sources of income - e.g. Buy me a Coffee or some such?

(Looking forward to that 'scene' - now you've made me curious ;-) )

Also please advise your young Padawan to be as communicative and responsive w/ her followers as you are - then nothing can go wrong (y) What's the name of the game BTW?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Happy New Year! Still working on the game, but nowhere close to an ETA
Those textures are absolutely delicious. They seem to get better every time. :love:
I'll definitely check her game out, i'm very curious to see your characters used for different game.

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Just let me seduce that Fine fine teacher. I love games with multiple women, so this is a sort of buffet for me. The mother is just icing on the cake. Can't wait to see you top it.

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
I searched Minha Ninfeta on f95 and it didnt come up with anything. Any chance you can post a link to the game?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes