Ren'Py Welcome to the Friendship Club! [v0.7] [ZorniteB]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
Does someone have the answer to the 'discount water code' question Iris ask you? must have missed that

nevermind

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK the game I found to be a bunch of ranting out of nowhere and making no sense. There seems to be no story and just pointless roaming around. After I met the health club girl it was just too much and I was finished with the game.

MC that is as depressive as can be
Some characters like MC have awful bags under the eyes that make them look like zombies
Characters just ramble on forever about nothing in particulars so found myself regretting speaking to a girl

That is about the most I got out of this game. I like to read but the topics are so pointless that I found myself bored and not interested. So for once I have to say too much text as it all seems pointless.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Protagonist looks like a fking nerd or middle schooler with chuunibyou syndrome

SKIP learn how to craft good protagonist

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Welcome to the Friendship Club! [v0.5p2] [ZorniteB] - Compressed

Win/Linux [346 MB]
- - - -

Mac [331 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WelcomeToTheFriendshipClub-0.5P2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Welcome to the Friendship Club! [v0.6] [ZorniteB] - Compressed

Win/Linux [368 MB]
- - - -

Mac [345 MB]
- - - -

Xedow

Jul 26, 2024
Vou levantar as mãos e dizer que houve um pouco de loucura da minha parte ao fazer a primeira versão de 2p1, onde a resposta para a praia foi acidentalmente alterada para Praia de Kanoi em vez de Praia de Kosei. Eu estava escrevendo cenas de Kanoi e... bem, você pode ver o que pode ter acontecido enquanto eu passava por algum código.

Isso me faz perceber que devo ressaltar que há um patch atualizado que corrigiu isso (junto com um evento que acabou perdendo uma imagem por algum motivo).

Sinceramente, não apontei a versão corrigida neste site porque esqueci. Tentarei lembrar de anotar este lugar também no futuro.
[/CITAR]
Para perder, qual é a resposta do código na segunda parte do código?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why has no one mentioned the horrible grammar, reading it just confuses me, some terms even have different names from 1 sentence to the other.

Don't make a game in English if you can't speak or write English properly, or without a proofreader who can in your stead.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Why has no one mentioned the horrible grammar, reading it just confuses me, some terms even have different names from 1 sentence to the other.

Don't make a game in English if you can't speak or write English properly, or without a proofreader who can in your stead.
Mebbe you could join the discord and share the typos you find in the appropriate channel there. The game wouldn't be harmed by more support after all. At least it gets updates.

vixendaji

Apr 4, 2018
Eh, started it but not being able to change your name is a deal breaker for me. Hope everyone else enjoys the game tho.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Mebbe you could join the discord and share the typos you find in the appropriate channel there. The game wouldn't be harmed by more support after all. At least it gets updates.
They aren't typos, just bad translations and grammar everywhere.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
so I have a question about a choice in the game

Edit: Never mind found out by looking at event renpys, hazel gives you an H scene if you give to her, maria only chucks more balls at your face so always give to hazel's side when the friendship quiz comes up

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes