2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Welcome to Vaniar [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 186Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2634199

Overview:
Hello everyone! I'm UAB Productions and I'm currently creating Welcome to Vaniar. A visual novel set in a world of vampires!
"Welcome to Vaniar" is an exciting visual novel that immerses you in a world full of vampires, adventures, and secrets. Set in the prestigious vampire academy, players take on the role of the protagonist, a brave and determined young individual. Their goal is to become a vampire hunter and avenge their family, who were victims of these creatures of the night in their homeland.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-19
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: UAB Productions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android:

View attachment 2634187 View attachment 2634188 View attachment 2634189 View attachment 2634190 View attachment 2634191 View attachment 2634192 View attachment 2634193 View attachment 2634194 View attachment 2634195 View attachment 2634196 View attachment 2634197 View attachment 2634198
All characters are amazing. Not only beautifull, but with style and personality.
Interesting pool of characters make the project so much better. This is a great game! (y)

Reactions: UAB Productions

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WelcomeToVaniar-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: UAB Productions

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
sniff sniff ya smell that, that's this game going down the shitter the dev talks about adding harem to game then what does he do turns around and says he's going to add ntr in the next update there goes any harem supporters the dev might of had and if the dev thinks he's going to get it from the ntr supporters ya right they are more picky than a 5 year old.
In my game, each route is completely different and has nothing to do with the others. You can choose a harem route that has nothing to do with the ntr, in fact, all the ntr you will see in my game will only be with one of my characters and at a specific time. Don't worry about it, there will be content for all tastes :D

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
i mean what do you expect they like getting cucked obviously something isnt right in their head,but i agree harem and ntr never mixes well,Either choose one and role with it,IF and i mean IF Ntr is added im moving on which sucks because i had such high expectations for the future of this game.We need more vampire hunter based games.
In fact I thought about it, the Ntr is not something I really like, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to add it. In this update the ntr is completely optional and can be perfectly avoided so there is no need to worry :D

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Dev if you can see this DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT add NTR,trust me Ntr is one of the biggest reasons why most new games on here die out faster than Kenny from southpark.people who like ntr on here is one of the smallest of groups and trying to please them is like jumping in a hay off needles,Harem fans and normal people who enjoy romance or vanilla are much much easier to please,this is literally your second update and you already making a decision that will make 90% of the people who support you leave,Adding NTR to a game that is going to have romance and harem in it is a death-wish.You should have done your research before developing a game and planned out your tags early on so you dont give people false hope.
I understand your opinion and I completely agree with you. But the Ntr in my game will be practically less than 1% of the total content, it's a route that can be perfectly avoided and I think it doesn't have to bother anyone. Even so, I really appreciate everyone's opinion and I will take it into account :D

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
you dont seem to understand buddy,YOU CANT APPEAL TO EVERYONE,even if you make NTR avoidable it will still make mostly everyone who had interest in the game go away,Ntr destroys alot of games especially since the dev was not forthright with what the tags where going to be,Your game barely has an audience and you already make the small group of people who even plays your game leave,its either NO NTR AT ALL,Or suffer the consequences,So many games have died because the dev was stubborn and added ntr even when most of the people who supported him said no,Add the ntr then lets see who is going to play your game that is for *Everyone*
Oh, I understand, do you mean that just because there is a scene from Ntr the game is already wrong? I honestly had no idea about these details

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes