Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
o_O 5 GB! A bit unusual for an Alpha first release.
Wait, what? I honestly didn't bother to check this one out but if it's really 5GB then something is really wrong with this project... Or with its compression. Still it's way too much for few models and animations, because that's what I'm assuming from the whole topic so far.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait, what? I honestly didn't bother to check this one out but if it's really 5GB then something is really wrong with this project... Or with its compression. Still it's way too much for few models and animations, because that's what I'm assuming from the whole topic so far.
Unreal usually comes just about this large in games like these, although the content that's currently in the game doesn't seem to cover the extra gig+.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Unreal usually comes just about this large in games like these, although the content that's currently in the game doesn't seem to cover the extra gig+.
Yeah this is exactly what I thought - the content isn't big enough to cover so much space, so I would really like to know what did they do. Maybe they've got some packages of assets for future releases, but not yet implemented? That would make more sense, but still they should get rid of those before building the game...

Mapsess

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah this is exactly what I thought - the content isn't big enough to cover so much space, so I would really like to know what did they do. Maybe they've got some packages of assets for future releases, but not yet implemented? That would make more sense, but still they should get rid of those before building the game...
Yes, in the game now there are models of unused characters and a number of not ready animations.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Whats the problem?
I think,everything planed to female/futa modell (animations,dialogs,and so on..) So it would take some reworks and not additions,which is difficult to do without to harm the engine or broke it...
As I said,I think !!

Mapsess

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2017
Whats the problem?
Models that are used in the game there are only women (futanari is not difficult to do).
There is no model of men, and if we take others, then we have to re-do all the animations

I think,everything planed to female/futa modell (animations,dialogs,and so on..) So it would take some reworks and not additions,which is difficult to do without to harm the engine or broke it...
As I said,I think !!
Close)

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
I'm not the biggest fan of MLP but I'm finding this game quite interesting.
Keep it up!
Can't wait to see what else might be added.