Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.14.1] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While the art style is cute, the writing is a bit sloppy. It really needs some serious proofreading. Also, hiding the textbox hid the mobile video screen during the call to the "stepgrandmother". They need to do away with putting step in front of everything, if it is for Patreon, they still don't like stepcest anymore than incest. You could make it clear at the first that you are the step-child then just drop putting step in front of every mention of a "family" member. Nobody ever says "hi, stepgrandma" or "what's up stepcuz", they either just use their name or they use the more familial terms like grandma or cuz. Although cuz is not really used as much for your actual cousin as it is a friend. We tend to just call our cousins by their names. Maybe if you are fucking your cousin, you could slip the word in there for some kinkiness but not in just general conversation.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Could really use an option for text speed. This is both slow and unresponsive to clicking to speed it up.

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
is there a 0.5.0 out? the end of game says the patreon update is out on 31st august in the 0.4.0 version of the game.

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Please add the text speed option back, I deleted the game after saying my surname because it's unplayable to me, if it wasn't for me looking through here and finding the NoTimedText addon I would've never been able to play this.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
did you pick those options when it asks you what you call them? im pretty sure i dont remember it appearing that much if you dont
I don't remember that part. I played the first release and just played the update. Maybe that was something retconned to the new release.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I don't remember that part. I played the first release and just played the update. Maybe that was something retconned to the new release.
Think he's referring to these choices at the beginning
1694030661368.png
Get a similar three choices for each person. ( if you choose to name them)

Reactions: Wesieboy56
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes