Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.14.1] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Guys wake up...
Someone on kemono posted 0.5.0 already (the updates there are slow because it depends on uploads from patreon users):

Reactions: Isoldebaden

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I thought I was still in the epilogue when the game was already over. The scenes in the first post are the only one in the game except for one, it's a real shame, it has potential.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Pictures look very blah and you even say "Incest (well... not really)".
Step taboo is fake taboo. Many people add a patch to make it real taboo unless it is important to the story like marrying a woman then she dies and you abuse and or corrupt her daughters.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
If you can get with the cousin at some point that'd be great.
Agree. At this point if you can get anything other than a tit flash it would be great.
Love the art - gonna be a SUPER slow burner I think.

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Agree. At this point if you can get anything other than a tit flash it would be great.
Love the art - gonna be a SUPER slow burner I think.
Then again, you are (re)building relationships, so I think it's a slow burn by design.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Im curious how the sex scenes will look for this art style, but im fully here for it.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
It's out on Itch.io...don't hold your breath - even worse than last one ( more writing maybe but less content(and still NO h-content)). Sorry already deleted it so can't leak/upload...
I thought 0.6 is also leaked on KemonoParty

Spoiler alert tho: There's still no segs :(

Last edited:

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
I thought 0.6 is also leaked on KemonoParty

Spoiler alert tho: There's still no segs :(
I predict it'll be a very long time before there's any sex. Suggestive stuff? Probably a crumb in each update. It hasn't even begun to escalate, though, so I'm honestly disappointed with this update because not only is the only interesting content a very brief pantyshot/accidental ass squeeze, but it was crammed with boring, poorly-written dialogue and introduced a bunch of uninteresting girls at the school who I have absolutely no intention of pursuing if I have the choice. Incest-themed games keep getting worse about adding an expansive cast of bland strangers to be romanced when it's an incest game and that should clearly be the biggest focus, so if you're just there for incest content you're sometimes left waiting months before the incest storyline is updated at all because they're busy creating content for every single girl in the city. I love the look of this game and was really excited to see how it turns out, so I hope it doesn't take that path so soon into this. Usually these games at least wait a while before starting to divert themselves with that kind of bullshit.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes