Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.16.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I just used the cheat but I can't really understand what it does, can someone explain me?
There's a menu that lets you edit stats in the phone once you turn on cheats. You are still limited by caps even if there is dialogue in the game that only appears when your stats are further than the caps allow

Tenchitv

Formerly 'Antho131818'
Apr 1, 2023
cheat for renpy game

put 0x52_URM in game folder

May 14, 2022
WelCUM To The City [0.16.0] + KCC Minor Update (Patreon)
Content

IT'S HERE!!!

Thank you again for all your support!

Well, I must say that after the warning I showed you in the first post of this month I decided to adopt more sup methods. When you open the game, consider checking the first line of DevLog in the "about" section to know more about it :)

I made some changes to try a better optimization for android, which you can understand better in DevLog. If possible, tell me if your game is running better or worse ^^

I updated KCC game from Godot 3.5 to Godot 4.2. It has some more updated drawings, but still need to adjust some things. May be doing working on it and updating again in some days. But the main thing was to try an idea that I thought, and it’s working! \o/ Now KCC calculates a new code per day and you can copy and paste it into the W2C, which recognizes the same calculation! xD I may add some cool features for these code in the future.

Download

Link:

(It's a different link than that emergency one)

Cheat Code

v4xAd

Character's ID Reference

WSIS: step-sister

WMOM: step-mother

DevLog

Android Building: android RAM allocation is reduced from 2 to 1 so the game run smoother on mobiles.

Background Rework: the sky changes color during the passage of time, and the background image is shaded accordingly. Sky is no longer animated so it doesn't decrease the game performance.

Soundtrack Rework: added a plugin for our soundtrack menu to have more functions.

Skip Rework: by pressing the Skip button on a scene, you just jump to the next scene, preventing the occurrence of visual bugs of images coming out of the correct position when the scene runs at a different speed than expected.

UI Rework: added a plugin to outline buttons by code when hovered, to decrease the amount of image files in the game. Map navigation buttons are updated. Now we have a quest button separate from the study button.

Translation: Portuguese and Spanish are now updated, WMOM's random affectionate nickname is translated too; Turkish and Korean started.

Bug Fix: WSIS' address form are working again.

Bug Fix: sound effect volume got to the right channel.

Bug Fix: region names generation no longer gets error.

johnswansonson

Jul 31, 2023
I'm not trying to sound ungrateful but what a stupid update. Everybody in the comments are unanimously complaining about how this is being dragged out and how there is constantly nothing new and this guy edits the background. Just saying. Name one game that greed didn't sink.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There is one new scene. Be at the school around and after your first class you should see a new button just before you get to the courtyard. You get to upskirt the girls of your class.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WelcumToTheCity-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I achieved 100% flexibility in one minigame and done it a second time,how do i progress the mom's storyline?

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
The art style is amazing. Just hope this game isn't one of those that gets half finished then abandoned.

Edit: Judging from some of the other comments and lack of actual content, I'm disappointed. Why is it that promising games are ruined due to greed?

Last edited:

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
i was so hyped because the art the first time i saw this game on f95, (i think it was also the first update here) and the game feel as empty as first release... i will still have hope for the game because the art make the game very unique but god damm...

flyboy179

Feb 3, 2018
i was so hyped because the art the first time i saw this game on f95, (i think it was also the first update here) and the game feel as empty as first release... i will still have hope for the game because the art make the game very unique but god damm...
I'm willing to give it some slack since the dev is clearly wanting ot make an acutal game rather than a vehicle for horny scenes. I like the idea of how you initially role play can effect how easy it is to get with certain characters than be univerally a good fit for everyone.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes