Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.16.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What you actually do is report the post that has the link to the new update, which is what I'm about to do to your post.

Unless it's a game that has weird OP preparation, but you'd probably hear from the OP in that case.

I'm surprised this appeared. Almost halfway through the month before someone leaked it to Kemono

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Bugs in 0.15.0:
- You can only talk to girls outside the main 3 and cousin once. After that, topics will no longer appear. This makes it much harder (but still possible) to raise intimacy unless she talks to you instead.
- You can still do class activities even on the weekend when school is suppose to be closed.
- You still get asked to help with tutoring/swimming even on the weekends.
- Girls' recharge timer on when they allow being hugged doesn't always work as intended.

Strategy to getting H scene, easier after viewing park scene:
- High charisma and between 10 and 12 perk points.
- Learn the skills charm to at least lvl 2 but 1 is fine, sensuality to lvl 2, swimming and performance to lvl 1.
- Start of day, compliment sister sexually (if her stats are high enough). Hug.
- In-between classes, hug sister.
- Before afternoon classes, save. Take which ever class and get offer to help with swimming, reload if doesn't appear. Save and accept offer when it does appear. If sister appear, you're good. If not, reload.
- At home, talk to sister ask about her day (conversation about swimming will happen gaining lust points). Hug.
- After 22:00, eat late night snack. If scene doesn't trigger, repeat steps with the reduced lust until you hit 50%.

May 14, 2022
What you actually do is report the post that has the link to the new update, which is what I'm about to do to your post.

Unless it's a game that has weird OP preparation, but you'd probably hear from the OP in that case.

I'm surprised this appeared. Almost halfway through the month before someone leaked it to Kemono
oh ok, thanks for the advice

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcumToTheCity-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
Are there any sex scenes in this game ? Or just clicking around for ages and dont go nowhere :( . I really like the animations.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
They've been major feature implementations but not content yeah. Supposedly it's going to be content focused now that the dev has implemented everything they wanted the game to have.

Which I don't believe for a second.
thank you, I thought I was the only one feeling that

Reactions: Dietzz

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
Coming up on the one-year anniversary for this. I'm still holding out hope for what this game could be SOMEDAY, because the art style is cute and I like a couple of the girls, esp the neighbor even though she's got some kind of mental problems and does not act like an adult at all, but right now it's basically devoid of content. It has like a million pointless features nobody cares about, a stupid unplayable little DDR game, several other barely-functioning minigames, an affection/lust system that barely does anything, the option to hug the girls which really does nothing, the weird randomized name system, MC stats even though so far into it I don't think anything is a stat check, a hygiene metric, although it has so little content you can probably do everything it has to offer before your hygiene meter runs all the way down, classes at the school that so far lead to very little content, I can keep going.

It's buggy, the writing is atrocious, and the dev just keeps. On. Adding. More. Stupid. Pointless. Features. I've been a Patron for like 6 months at least and every fucking time I check for an update he's promising content and then the "content" is like a 5-second long scene with nothing interesting going on but for some reason there are a bunch of dumbass features added. He says it's gonna be focused on content now, as has been mentioned, but I'll probably check it in August and it'll turn out that he, like, added a dozen clubs at the school and you need to join one and have a club session each day which builds "club points" with a distant, barely-thought-out plan to make it possible to get enough club points that you become club president and have a harem when the project is completed in like 20 years. Anyway, it's officially a problem at this point. What's he thinking?

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Coming up on the one-year anniversary for this. I'm still holding out hope for what this game could be SOMEDAY, because the art style is cute and I like a couple of the girls, esp the neighbor even though she's got some kind of mental problems and does not act like an adult at all, but right now it's basically devoid of content. It has like a million pointless features nobody cares about, a stupid unplayable little DDR game, several other barely-functioning minigames, an affection/lust system that barely does anything, the option to hug the girls which really does nothing, the weird randomized name system, MC stats even though so far into it I don't think anything is a stat check, a hygiene metric, although it has so little content you can probably do everything it has to offer before your hygiene meter runs all the way down, classes at the school that so far lead to very little content, I can keep going.

It's buggy, the writing is atrocious, and the dev just keeps. On. Adding. More. Stupid. Pointless. Features. I've been a Patron for like 6 months at least and every fucking time I check for an update he's promising content and then the "content" is like a 5-second long scene with nothing interesting going on but for some reason there are a bunch of dumbass features added. He says it's gonna be focused on content now, as has been mentioned, but I'll probably check it in August and it'll turn out that he, like, added a dozen clubs at the school and you need to join one and have a club session each day which builds "club points" with a distant, barely-thought-out plan to make it possible to get enough club points that you become club president and have a harem when the project is completed in like 20 years. Anyway, it's officially a problem at this point. What's he thinking?
i share your pain and i'm not a sub but it's because of this:
I agree man, esp since this is one of the only devs nowadays that actually updates their followers and releases updates consistently
i have hope

the dev said in discord sometime that he was looking for artists to do the scene art for him but the previews i saw aren't comparable to his own art style which is a huge part why we play this. despite this fail endeavor i do think if he got someone on the team to do either the game mechanics (which he is clearly invested in) or draw content or just code it in would increase the output. personally i think he should find a someone to write code for these game mechanics n he can oversee it while he focuses on filling actual content with scenes

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
v0.16.0 early access released today

but only one scene in it, everything is more technical features, apparently

but the things is, the dev said this:
Screenshot 2024-07-31 174549.png

if scenes and stories are going to be just one scene per update then we hav a long while for a playthrough to feel substantial :(

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
v0.16.0 early access released today

but only one scene in it, everything is more technical features, apparently

but the things is, the dev said this:
View attachment 3886736

if scenes and stories are going to be just one scene per update then we hav a long while for a playthrough to feel substantial :(
It may just be an errant wish on my part, but I hope what the creator says is true, and the mechanics being (mostly) done means that we can expect lewd scenes and story to be the focus moving forward. Honestly, I think this particular story would have been better served simply focusing on story/art instead of the minigames. Either way, let us give it a few months, and see if it will remain only one scene per month (likely).

Reactions: anon280

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It may just be an errant wish on my part, but I hope what the creator says is true, and the mechanics being (mostly) done means that we can expect lewd scenes and story to be the focus moving forward. Honestly, I think this particular story would have been better served simply focusing on story/art instead of the minigames. Either way, let us give it a few months, and see if it will remain only one scene per month (likely).
Well this month's 'scene' is upskirts from looking at the bottom of the stairs. so I'd argue it's going to be slower than people are thinking.

sliv

Feb 13, 2021
I just used the cheat but I can't really understand what it does, can someone explain me?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes