Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.16.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

xxxx4444

Aug 13, 2018
the realistic ai art is horrifying.. come on. this game had so much charm and now its just weird.

i know making games is hard, but i don't get why so many devs struggle to understand that most players just want something that works and has good h-scenes. i understand wanting to add interesting gameplay but oftentimes in renpy games it just turns out extremely janky. i would much rather have a visual novel style story with very little "gameplay" than another shitty-minigame filled mess that ends up abandoned.

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Are there real sex scenes? Like a BJ. I never saw a BJ playing this, even tho I played it like a year ago. Is it still devoid of any sex scene?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
the realistic ai art is horrifying.. come on. this game had so much charm and now its just weird.
Man...what the fuck with this? I know it's a bad image with AI but what's the need to put it? why when I start the game I get this image with the face of girls made in AI?
You two are crying over splash screens.

taterballz

Nov 30, 2021
Game degrading very fast. On initial release I liked it. Home arc was funny, simple, cute, with nice art. Then it moved in weird direction with school arc - stupid, annoying, meaningless, all good things from home arc thrown into dumpster. Now I don't even know what is going on anymore. I can't remember any good scene released after home arc, it's like game gets updates but those don't add anything. Game mechanics and random numbers still not doing anything, minigames are terrible. It's like dev intentionally not adding things that made this game good initially and making it worse instead.
I think the general complaint is the lack of content as a whole, not the actual substance of the content that's present. Nothing "stupid and meaningless" about adding more than 3 characters. It would've been nice if they had started with stuff before branching out and adding more characters, yeah..But apparently they've set the framework and can start actually making hscenes as of 0.15 so :HideThePain:

Reactions: Belphegor007

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WelcumToTheCity-0.14.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
Game degrading very fast. On initial release I liked it. Home arc was funny, simple, cute, with nice art. Then it moved in weird direction with school arc - stupid, annoying, meaningless, all good things from home arc thrown into dumpster. Now I don't even know what is going on anymore. I can't remember any good scene released after home arc, it's like game gets updates but those don't add anything. Game mechanics and random numbers still not doing anything, minigames are terrible. It's like dev intentionally not adding things that made this game good initially and making it worse instead.
while I agree the school arc is basically useless since most are here for the fam content, the game is still improving and updating at a very good, consistent rate, especially compared to other milkers who have basically abandoned their games. Also checking the itch. io page for it would be useful, the author just gave a log as well as patron release for 0.15 which basically summed up is that interaction, minigame, and stat mechanics are basically done and the author can now start developing H-content in all areas. the post also included a gif of the stepsis masturbating(YES!!:devilish:) so we should expect to see our relationships be heading in more naughty directions not too long from now.

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
.14.0? didn't have any? Saves me the time of asking if it had any h scenes yet.
yeah not really there's only the doctor step cousin hand job scene but that's because most updates until now have been getting the mechanics and groundwork layed out for the game.

Apr 20, 2018
I haven't played yet, but in an eroge climate now where everyone is aiming for either parody art, uncanny 2000s stuff (really realistic), or AI (I don't mind any of these 3 if they're good they're just repetitive). It's nice to see a game with a more stand-out art style. I usually ignore games until 3-12 months of development (based on how frequently they get updated) and despite that, I never saw this (seemingly) gem on here ever, apparently, it's about to be a year...

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Another one on my "check every few months" list. Wake me when they sexy times start, please.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
So for all of those who are annoyed with the text sound ...bip bop beeeep... you can click mute all ...then turn the other sounds on except effects :D maybe this should be placed on first page!
Post #23 of this thread has a good solution too, someone made a mod that bypasses devs trying to slow down text for stupid effects because of this game.
1 year in and still no real h scenes kinda sad
All updates including 0.14 have been technical alphas while the dev was busy creating baseline system for the game he wants to make even the handjob from the cousin was an attempt to to create a system to handle future h events.

Dev was convinced thats over now and that they can focus more on story, but also decided to implement skill trees alongside a masturbation scene for the sister in 0.15 so...

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes