RPGM Completed We’re HOP ~Made Happy with a Breast Press!?~ [v1.09] [62Studio]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Are you making sure to use endure instead of struggling? Just keep doing endure and eventually the story will progress.
Ah okay thanks! I was surrendering in hope that she would give up but enduring would make more sense yeah

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
where do I get secret mana H? I already have O and P
If you survive the super boob press, talk to a everyone in the dorms, there is a room where they mention her. After that go far left and at the bottom table in the restaurant she should be there

kuro1998

Aug 9, 2018
If you survive the super boob press, talk to a everyone in the dorms, there is a room where they mention her. After that go far left and at the bottom table in the restaurant she should be there
she give me secret mana O, or is this after I survive her?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
3rd patch?
WH TL3 on the translated page for the game on ulmf go there click the mega link and download WH TL3 since its the newest one and it says it fix typos and untranslated text and translated pic like the ones you see at the very start of a new game tha shows the main church.

Storaket

Jan 22, 2018
I'm totally stuck in the restaurant. The guards need a new food item? Where do I get it? I've talked to every single npc on the floor at least twice and got the hop cube too.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I'm totally stuck in the restaurant. The guards need a new food item? Where do I get it? I've talked to every single npc on the floor at least twice and got the hop cube too.
from the start of restaurant exit on through the left side and talk to the person behind the counter bottom left they talk about making something they will then move to the wall leave and come back give hot sauce you get from the floor before 6, if you give the wrong sauce get other one, the one you need is first option, once you do it right you see succubus sitting at the chairs and you way up will be clear.

Reactions: TheHostWithTheMost
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes