RPGM Completed We’re HOP ~Made Happy with a Breast Press!?~ [v1.09] [62Studio]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
WH TL3 on the translated page for the game on ulmf go there click the mega link and download WH TL3 since its the newest one and it says it fix typos and untranslated text and translated pic like the ones you see at the very start of a new game tha shows the main church.
Could you send a link to the new patch please? Because I have no idea where to find it.

Bruhtopium

Apr 30, 2020
Cant get to 1st floor. ive apparently lost the will to escape, while im assuming its because i have max faith lvl, idk how to lower it, or progress

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Cant get to 1st floor. ive apparently lost the will to escape, while im assuming its because i have max faith lvl, idk how to lower it, or progress
use gold clover they lower your faith lvl by 1 if you collect them all you should be able to go back to 0 i know one is given to you at the bar for give the succubus there 3 items and i think there 3 in the locked room all the way to the right of 2nd floor

Surviv0r16

Oct 25, 2021
Help can someone send a full save i just saved in bell's ending and the full save posted on first page kinda sucks

Azeem341

Feb 24, 2024
View attachment 2964145

Overview:
The HOP cult, a suspicious organization, suddenly appeared in the world of lewd demons.
For some reason, the main character, Rate, was exploring the world of lewd demons,
He was defeated by the temptation of the boobs of a member of this cult and was captured by one of them. ……
What was waiting for Rate when he was taken to the cult’s headquarters?
The members of the cult are all very proud of their big boobs, and they pinch him and make him breastfeed!
Escape from the cult before you get pinched and turned into a squishy mess!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-28
Release Date: 2023-06-21
Original Title: We're HOP ~おっぱいプレスでハッピーにされちゃう!?~
Developer: 62Studio
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.09
Language: English (FanTL by Green Thoughts)
Related Game: Succubus in Wonderland
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2964143 View attachment 2964142 View attachment 2964141 View attachment 2964144
absolutely great

Oct 6, 2022
how I go out from 1F floor. I already talk to bell and Livy when I have 4 and 5 faith but the barrier is still working. I don't know what should I do now.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
how I go out from 1F floor. I already talk to bell and Livy when I have 4 and 5 faith but the barrier is still working. I don't know what should I do now.
that the barrier on the same floor as bell right you talk to her again saying you want to leave then do the fight after that she remove the barrier then you be able to go to the main floor with the exit to get one of the 5 endings if you have 5 faith the exit will be blocks since your character does not want to leave at that point use the faith lowing items, each ending is for faith level 0-4 and true ending

SweetFemdom

Jun 23, 2019
Hey everyone, This is my save file that I made to make it a bit more easier if you wanna see specific parts that you (possibly) can't access or view anymore. This is gonna be a little bit complicated so bare with me as it's my first time making a thread like this.
(this is not A TRUE 100% FILE, in the sense of the achievements aren't all unlocked.)

Save File 3:
Save File 4:
Save File 5: Recollection Room, Both True and Normal ending is possible on this file
Save File 7: Entrance to Final Section, Both True and Normal ending is possible on this file
Save File 9: Front of the Exit, only normal ending with Faith 4 is possible when leaving, however I have added 99 Golden Clovers so you can reduce your faith for the ending you want. (there are endings for each level (0-4))
Save File 13: Easier access to closet succubus (not really much but I felt it was fun)
Save File 16: Talk to Belle to progress (
)
Save File 17:
Save File 18:
Save File 19: Trick door in bottom right with purple (Sent down to beginning room with Faith 5)

Every other save file not mentioned is just random, so do with them as you please.

Reactions: TheNumber7
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes