RPGM Completed We’re HOP ~Made Happy with a Breast Press!?~ [v1.09] [62Studio]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Pirateman100

Jan 8, 2020
WH TL3 on the translated page for the game on ulmf go there click the mega link and download WH TL3 since its the newest one and it says it fix typos and untranslated text and translated pic like the ones you see at the very start of a new game tha shows the main church.
Thanks

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
How do you get rid off the lock on the faith bar? I somehow managed to get the faith bar stuck.

EDIT: Solved it. Apparently if you have max faith level, you can lock/unlock your faith gauge by using endure.

Last edited:

GuerrieroX

Nov 13, 2018
You use the HOP Coin from that short trading quest (Spare Locker Key -> lockers by the bookcases on the Warehouse floor to get a bath ticket -> milk coffee -> succubus in top-right of the changing room) to unlock the box in Bell's room, which iirc gives you the key for the eastmost room in the dorms.
No clue where Secret Mana O is, I cheated to get it and it seems all having the full set does is let you unlock the chest in the recollection room, which just gives you a code for a future 62studio game.
i have a question regarding the locker key... if I go to the warehouse floor and open the locker right by the bookcases with the key in my inventory, it doesn't say it's closed or anything like that, there's just a member in there that captures me

what am I supposed to do?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i have a question regarding the locker key... if I go to the warehouse floor and open the locker right by the bookcases with the key in my inventory, it doesn't say it's closed or anything like that, there's just a member in there that captures me

what am I supposed to do?
come back later dont know when or what floor it happens on since i pick up the key and forget about it but at some point she wont be in the locker and it will be locked try and go up a floor and comeback

Reactions: pie4ever0

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Well, I officially come across the strangest issue i've ever had with an rpg maker mz game. Booted up the game after finishing it, and its not seeing all my save files, there's 19 in the folder, but its only loading up about 8 for me to select in the load menu. Anyone ever see this before?

Edit: Actually the times aren't right either, I remember I overwrote my save slot 1 with a save for the last part of the true ending. but shopwing only 2 minutes of play time on the bottom floor, its like it seeing a completely different list of saves. Does Mz have another save location?

EDIT 2: actually it is the newer save, its just displaying as the old one. How odd.

Last edited:

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Seems I'm stuck at the gold badge checkpoint, could I be using an unfinished version of the game? Seems like I've tried everything, also the recollection room is currently unavailable it says.

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019
Seems I'm stuck at the gold badge checkpoint, could I be using an unfinished version of the game? Seems like I've tried everything, also the recollection room is currently unavailable it says.
you need take it from hop member
Collection room only open when you end game

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
you need take it from hop member
Collection room only open when you end game
I found it in the room the hop member was in before she left, hidden in the cactus vase, not sure why I missed that detail, but I found it in the end. I ended up finding an ulmf thread which had the detail posted in there.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I don't understand how this has a 5 star rating? It's a super lazy game on the devs behalf in terms of story and mechanics. They couldn't even be bothered to animate anything like they did in the previous game. The battle system can hardly be called a battle system and its ridiculously dumbed down. Overall It's terrible in comparison to their previous work. Only reason this gets 5 stars from anyone in my opinion, is because it hits the exact mark for their particular fetish, otherwise it's honestly little more than shovelware, with the dev thinking they can cash in on their previous success.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I don't understand how this has a 5 star rating? It's a super lazy game on the devs behalf in terms of story and mechanics. They couldn't even be bothered to animate anything like they did in the previous game. The battle system can hardly be called a battle system and its ridiculously dumbed down. Overall It's terrible in comparison to their previous work. Only reason this gets 5 stars from anyone in my opinion, is because it hits the exact mark for their particular fetish, otherwise it's honestly little more than shovelware, with the dev thinking they can cash in on their previous success.
this is just a short side story of you losing to a enemy of there next big game and taken too there base

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes