4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, as I am aware that you may not have had the chance to read my posts on Patreon.
Hi, I'm Magsman, the new developer of this game.
As you may have noticed, I've just finished the second part of this game.
I will explain everything to you.
I should start by saying that I am the one who made all the renders for this game. The other developer created the rest. After he abandoned the game, I tried to make contact with him so we could continue. He didn't write to me for about six months until I saw his post saying he wants to make a sequel. I reached out to him again and he responded. He told me he wants to continue, and I accepted. I've been waiting for him to send me the story so I could make the renders, but he only sent me parts of it, which wasn't enough. He told me he's really busy with his job and kids and doesn't have time, even to turn on the computer.
So, to cut a long story short.

I've got everything I need to keep going with this project, and the last developer is no longer involved.
It’s very good that a normal person is now taking up the game. It has potential, and if it doesn’t slide into an fetish harem with endless fucking and a through-line plot appears, it will be simply great.

Reactions: Ludvinae

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, as I am aware that you may not have had the chance to read my posts on Patreon.
Hi, I'm Magsman, the new developer of this game.
As you may have noticed, I've just finished the second part of this game.
I will explain everything to you.
I should start by saying that I am the one who made all the renders for this game. The other developer created the rest. After he abandoned the game, I tried to make contact with him so we could continue. He didn't write to me for about six months until I saw his post saying he wants to make a sequel. I reached out to him again and he responded. He told me he wants to continue, and I accepted. I've been waiting for him to send me the story so I could make the renders, but he only sent me parts of it, which wasn't enough. He told me he's really busy with his job and kids and doesn't have time, even to turn on the computer.
So, to cut a long story short.

I've got everything I need to keep going with this project, and the last developer is no longer involved.
Is he on drugs? He wants to make a sequel to a game he just started and have no time to continue?

lol I’m glad that guy is out…. Good luck bro!

Reactions: JojodoLolo

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for We're Nudists [Ep. 2] [Magsman]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(313 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
forced lesbian+muliple protagonists AND other dicks? ummmm :unsure:

so this Daria is a glorified pimp and will also fuck around with boys and girls? what if we tell her either NO or FUCK OFF and be done with her. will we get this option as players? its a rhetorical question, she is after all a main "li".

if thats where you are heading, maybe consider adding the NTR/sharing/swinging/cuck future tags cause from what you say plus this
it looks like that is where this is going.

doesnt sound much like a harem, but good luck to you.

I will see myself out..

View attachment 3037483
This information should be in the front page, along with the correspondent tags in tag section, so people like me who detest ntr can filter this. I personally thank you for having this responses here so i don't have to play this, thanks dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
This information should be in the front page, along with the correspondent tags in tag section, so people like me who detest ntr can filter this. I personally thank you for having this responses here so i don't have to play this, thanks dude.
Seeing as it appears we've changed devs since then I'd guess whatever was said 12 months ago might not be valid any more.

That having been said, an idea from the nev dev about where things are heading might not be the worst i dea in the world.

Reactions: White Lamp

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HandMade translation of :
We're Nudists [Ep. 2]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

Nov 24, 2018
I had honestly forgotten about it and was surprised when I found out I had a save to load. I then replayed from the beginning though. So glad to see this being continued and I wish you the best so the next chapter might not take that long again.

You should add the tag for the golden shower on the thread. Oh, that one was hot and I hope there will be more scenes like that.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Kudos to the dev for coming up with a creative way not to have to acquire clothing assets. :rolleyes::D

Meanwhile somewhere on the same beach... lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THX for sharing...
Reminds me of this. Though had to look around to find it somewhere

ugh ffs just watch here

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Well, great that they didn't let the game die, now do you plan to continue in the same direction as the previous DEV or do you plan to follow your own approach?
With this I mean, will it continue with the multiple protagonist thing or will it only be a male protagonist?
It would also be good to know if there will be HAREM?
and is the content forced or can it be avoided?
By this I mean some fetishes or labels that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking such as lesbians, ntr, femdom etc. I have not played it, that is why I ask before, if better luck and greetings DEV, I hope for answers, thanks in advance

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
barely few lines in and already wrong name labels, sometimes i wonder if devs even bother to launch their game at least fucking once

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes