JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, looks interesting, although the student life setting is a bit meh, but considering another academy closed down abruptly very recently, this might as well fills the void.

One question though, who is this girl (in-game)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Tako Yuh. Cheers.

Reactions: DaredevilGG

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Okay, looks interesting, although the student life setting is a bit meh, but considering another academy closed down abruptly very recently, this might as well fills the void.

One question though, who is this girl (in-game)?

Thank you for the share. All the best, Tako Yuh. Cheers.
The model one. Forgot her name.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well.. did the demo version and didn't write a comment here. Did bookmark it though.. with 'demo' in the message. Played through this version and enjoyed it. You know how you run up against things that are irritating? That just didn't happen. Enjoyed the playthroughs.. both musical and sports.. really looking forward to this ride. Decent animations.. great renders and writing.. what more can one ask for?

Reactions: Motion11

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it was a funny game, well just a bit!! It started wonderfully with a dead dad and a disabled mother i thaught i could easily abuse as she cannot run away. But ... but , every thing went wrong, i found myself in some DIK clone with no real build up of characters and just a few quick fuck to calm down the impatient thirsty teenagers who are supposed to play that thing!
And after joining an all girl band i am facing my future, i choose to focus on my career and to forget about girls as a smart guy should do but then it was the end. Did i miss something ?, didn't see any tits or pussy neither got hard once :ROFLMAO:
Damn, just another game where beeing the nice smart guy doesn't pay off, should i really be an idiot with a big dick in my hand spaying my cum all over the world in front of a girl only audience watching me with open mouth hoping to get some drop falling on their tongue?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That was pretty good. A little to humorous for my taste but it wasn't too bad. I'm liking the different interactions with the LIs but it sucks that the only "intimate" scenes so far are for the same character, one I don't particularly care for. She's fine but I'm not in to "Hey, nice shoes. Wanna fuck?" situations. At least you can turn her down both times. Still, she has gotten all of the sexy times content so far which is a shame. I wouldn't have done anything this early if I had a choice anyway but it would have been nice to try and progress with someone else as well. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Westview Academy [v0.2.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 332mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Initial thaught after the beginning? "and than i decided to become BATMAN" ;) Nevermind...

So here are my thoughts...

first of all, my... in so many games we are stuck with a "best friend" who is just annoying or even an asshole... wish we could choose our friends too and not only the LIs (at least we are not forced on a LI) Cause Jalen annoys the shit out of me from the start... Dont know why, but there are only a VERY VERY few games out there where the best buddy is really a good guy and not annoying... i cant recall more than 4 games where the buddy is a guy i like having around. Jalen is not one of them.... sadly he is kinda the main-protagonist besides the MC... he is nearly in every scene. Getting on my nerves. If this will not change the game is already dead for me, i just cant stand him.

The rest is a "ok" start for a average college game with the average stereotypes. So there are already a bunch of good college games, will be tough for this one to be recognized between those.

There is not much "standing out" so to speak. But what i really like are the models. Cant recognize any of them, so i played a big amount of games around here, but those models are "new" to me overall. And they look overall "natural" not too much bimbo-looking, some with smaller breast, some with bigger, but not unnatural. Most of the girls are looking really nice and cute. Like them.

And i like the models of the guys too, most games kinda recycle all the guys, you see the same guy-models in so many games... not here though. And they look natural too overall and every girl and guy is unique looking. I like that very much... though their personalities are just the standard stereotypes, well... not an easy task to create interessting and unique characters. So choosing stereotype personalties is a safe-way to go about it i guess. Doesnt mean the overall plot cant be interessting. But its too soon to tell.

Background music is ok too.

So yeah, start is ok, not outstanding, but not bad either. Will watch it closely and hope it evolves.

Reactions: robrize2169

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
no harem? so one LI ?

so we gonna miss all content because we are forced to only have 1 girl?

gonna pass.

not gonna wait forever to play all the girl routes to get all the scenes.
Well, I tried the game, found several LIs I liked, and proceeded to quit.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man i am with you on the Jalen hate train. i can't stand him. only a little so far. damn if he in the game alot i might give this one a miss too. hey dev if you see these comments, please give us a chance to change best friends and roomies.. seems i am not alone in hating this tool Jalen. but at least there are choices there to be pissy with him, and every single choice that is like that i will give him the hate he so richly deserves :mad:

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
man i am with you on the Jalen hate train. i can't stand him. only a little so far. damn if he in the game alot i might give this one a miss too. hey dev if you see these comments, please give us a chance to change best friends and roomies.. seems i am not alone in hating this tool Jalen. but at least there are choices there to be pissy with him, and every single choice that is like that i will give him the hate he so richly deserves :mad:
Yeah well, he is not really an "asshole" (like zach out of intertwined for example) but totally annoying in just everything... he wanted to get into music, so i decided to go for sports... guess what, in an instant he joins sports too... so yeah, we are stuck with him the whole game as i see it. And jup, thats a big fucking minus for the game so far. Maybe the only one, but big enough to quit it. Everythign else of the game i like so far... but a big annoying factor like Jalen is just too much over time. Hopefully it will change down the road. if so... the game has a good chance... but really, if Jalen will be that much present like now, its a big no-no for me, sry. the other good factors of the game cant rescue it with Jalens annoying presence. Especially cause he is nearly in every scene...

In most games where the buddy is annoying or so, he is at least not that much present, but here so far... he has more lines than the MC (and iam not even exaggerating much here) that has to change big time i would say.

A really good thing would be if we could choose to be "best friends" with someone else down the road... Jae for example is pretty laid back and talks only if needed, like him much more than Jalen.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes