• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I am all for Alyssa and Leslie :love:

My only worry about this game so far is the two different paths between music and sport which could lead to very slow progress.
So far the game has been progressing at the same speed no matter what your choice is. Pretty slowly overall but it's moving. As far as I know the only major difference is it locks out certain LIs. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense at all really seeing as how you interact with everyone anyway. I assume it's supposed to add replay value but all it does is stop a player from pursuing a LI for an arbitrary reason. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it's set up.

If by progress you mean development time, then I guess it could add to it. So far though it really hasn't added anything major. It's no different than a branching path and your choice changes the overall content very little. It's not like they are writing two separate stories based on the choice.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
If by progress you mean development time, then I guess it could add to it. So far though it really hasn't added anything major. It's no different than a branching path and your choice changes the overall content very little. It's not like they are writing two separate stories based on the choice.
Chapter 2's main content is already different between the band practice and basketball practice. Considering that the practice is basically an introduction to the paths, it's reasonable to assume that they will become bigger and lead to continuous different content between them that would increase the development time. While the story of the game doesn't end up being two separate stories, there is a need to create two separate major content of the game. For every basketball content in the game, there will be equivalent band content that needs to be developed.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well so far a decent game

Went for the basketball route to see if we can actually can play a game this time not unlike some other avn :ROFLMAO:

Some nice looking girls for the most part

Will keep a eye on this

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No NTR in this game.

Harem is a tricky one, will you be able to mess around with other girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.
That's a new one... avoidable content where the game avoids it instead of the player.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
No NTR in this game.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.
excellenttedtedtedted.gif

Harem is a tricky one, will you be able to mess around with other girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.
Awwwww

cultist.gif

;)

Reactions: Motion11

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game is alright so far, I wished that the MC and his roomie weren't the most nudity we've seen so far and the girls which seem to be love interests sadly apart from Athena and the shy readhead, aren't that interesting for me.

I hope we get to do some stuff with the hot teachers, especially Afro-American looked hot, same as the girl in the music path which basically looks like a younger version of her.

It's really not bad, but it doesn't blow me away either, will definitely continue to play to see how it develops.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
just finished both the music and sports paths, and played a few different choices here and there. some scenes were different, but the annoying friend is still a big part of the story as other have commented. overall i think the game is not too bad, hopefully future update will allow the mc to leave Jalen behind and forge new best friends. i hung up on Alyssa in my second playthrough and found her reaction to be funny. overall yeah i would rate it about 3/5. characters look good, the girls are pretty hot, even the token redhead with freckles. Tara the teacher is also smoking hot, would love to see the mc have some steamy moments with her. and then there is Mary, who seems to be someone the mc has some bad history with. perhaps a teacher he fucked? or his high school ex i would guess. look forward to playing the next update.
So no real big difference between Music or Sports?

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
Avast keeps moving .exe to quarantine :(
The only Renpy game wich this happens to me...
Avast is the parent company of AVG get rid of avast
avg/avast were caught up in a scandal for data mining and other breaches
IF you are stuck with them you could always chose ignore in the settings

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Brooklyn doesn't have any point system yet. You forgot Alyssa. So far there are Alyssa, Athena, Jordan, Paige, Leslie with points system. I guess the banner girl is childhood friend who called at the end of the game. So including her there are atleast 6 LIs.
Paige seems pretty superfluous right now. The MC only saw her at the start of chapter one, she's not had another scene since. Unless she's exclusive to the Sports path?

My main interests are Haley and Kiara, will they be added to the LI pool in future updates?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Paige seems pretty superfluous right now. The MC only saw her at the start of chapter one, she's not had another scene since. Unless she's exclusive to the Sports path?

My main interests are Haley and Kiara, will they be added to the LI pool in future updates?
Damn, love your Sally sig.

Reactions: Marty88mph

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022

Paige is exclusive to the sports path, yes. She has a date scene in Chapter 2 if you ask her out.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Paige is exclusive to the sports path, yes. She has a date scene in Chapter 2 if you ask her out.
Aha, I haven't done that path yet. Thanks for the clarification on her, that makes sense given her first scene. Any official word on Haley and Kiara?

BruceFenris

Feb 23, 2022
I'm enjoying this one a lot. It's funny, well written, the ladies are all really good looking, and so is the MC. Like, he's hot. Bi folk need twice the eye candy

Reactions: LibertysFallout
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes