VN Ren'Py Wet Nightmares [Ch.1 v2.0] [Kinky Fridays]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
May 20, 2019
Release the No Pubes cut! We know it is in there somewhere!
Again, insider knowledge, take it with a sea of salt.
It could happen, but after everything is done.

Not to mention the vast majority of Samara's art is pubeless- pube is a recent thing the artist decided he wanted to add, which I am not found of.

But I am just another supporter what can I do?

Edit: So the devs here...Hello there.
I suppose you are not the same guy as the "Artist", correct?
Because I am talking about him- in case we got some weird info clash.

Last edited:

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
It is indeed a demo, it has less in it than the old version :/
It is a known practice by some developers to constantly "rework", "move to another engine" or otherwise stall development of their product so they can continue to get crowdfunding(patreon and such) for no work done.

Not saying this developer is doing it BUT the signs are there. Just like you said - in the span of nearly 3 years, the content has only shrunk.

BlargFTW

Apr 8, 2020
It is a known practice by some developers to constantly "rework", "move to another engine" or otherwise stall development of their product so they can continue to get crowdfunding(patreon and such) for no work done.

Not saying this developer is doing it BUT the signs are there. Just like you said - in the span of nearly 3 years, the content has only shrunk.
The fact this developer has like four ongoing projects (one of which is on indefinite hiatus, I believe) sorta speaks for itself.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
The fact this developer has like four ongoing projects (one of which is on indefinite hiatus, I believe) sorta speaks for itself.
4? What other game you talking about here? Also yes. Each game has it's own dev team. It's how it works.

Destroy08xx

Aug 18, 2024
Not to mention the vast majority of Samara's art is pubeless- pube is a recent thing the artist decided he wanted to add, which I am not found of.
Samara has pubes so we can sell on steam

that's coming from the dev a few posts back. Sounds like self-censorship to please Steam.

Gaihawk

Nov 28, 2017
Samara has pubes so we can sell on steam.
I was wondering about that. I know how Steam gets about nsfw content of girls with flat chests.

Small thing I noticed - When she is getting frisked the MC comments on how her ass looks in her red panties, but her panties are black.

Anyway, I like what I've seen so far. I'll probably buy the full version when it comes out.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I was wondering about that. I know how Steam gets about nsfw content of girls with flat chests.

Small thing I noticed - When she is getting frisked the MC comments on how her ass looks in her red panties, but her panties are black.

Anyway, I like what I've seen so far. I'll probably buy the full version when it comes out.
Yeah we will fix that. Steam took a month of negotiations before they approved it.

Ravic22

Oct 4, 2020
Sooo...this game is several years old and somehow has less content that before? I know KF picked up the original artist to work on their stuff and he/she just never came back to this.
So why is this resurfacing out of the blue now? Are we finally getting the story finished or is it just going to sit in limbo for another couple years? I'm skeptical...

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Sooo...this game is several years old and somehow has less content that before? I know KF picked up the original artist to work on their stuff and he/she just never came back to this.
So why is this resurfacing out of the blue now? Are we finally getting the story finished or is it just going to sit in limbo for another couple years? I'm skeptical...
We took on the game, for a long time Erk was working on it slowly while doing our games. Now he is working on it full time and has been for about 6 months or so. This is a breakdown on his timeline, of why it got reworked and the state it is in now.

1- Main character didn't worked it for horror. - Had to rewrite all the story again.
2- Programming end up being too difficult for me, so, Henley hired a programmer - She had to remake all the code in Visual Novel Maker.
3- Steam didn't approved the frames in the background of the cabin because I didn't made it by myself and that may cause a sue. - Had to remake all the renders again.
4- Google Drive closed my account and deleted all my files and family photos. - Had to rewrite all the story and dialogues again.
5- I was using Visual Novel Maker to make the visual novel but end up with tons of bugs and we had to migrate to another engine. Had to remake all the game again.
6- My skills got better in the last 6 years that have passed since I started the game, so, for the 3rd chapter it would be too obvious the difference in the illustrations between chapter 1 & 2 and chapter 3, so, I had to remake all the illustrations again.

So basically, game was reworked a bunch, art assets needed to be brought up to current standards, hence chapter 1 and 2 rework. I am a stickler for UX so the game at a foundation was overhauled and chapter 1 was re-released. We will be done in a few months with chapter 2, then we will work on chapter 3, etc etc.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes