* Player H scenario

* Mizuki H scenario

- Fixed Mizuki being treated as if peeing when called in the forest

- A couple nasty animation-related bug fixes

- Various bugs and minor improvements

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game is really cool i enjoyed the contect, although needs some work on the bugs like the drink game where is all the bugs i get stuck everytime i try do something with her, if i play normal game with her no bugs.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
can someone pls upload a save. i had one, but I somehow lost it.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Okay so initially this was just a cute (if a bit short-lived) mini game that was intriguing but I didn't really see it having a lot of depth. This last update though... goddamn that's a lot of content. That repeatable night scene? GREAT execution. There's all kinds of stuff to do and it's all delivered in this very quick and easy mini-game fashion that I didn't realize I would enjoy so much. A legit story has kinda developed and I'm really impressed and excited to see where it all goes. Highly recommend.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
Well the wardrobe event is actually really lame, could have been way better. The same goes for the shower scene too because the art style he used there is not that good. That's just my opinion.

Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
Well the wardrobe event is actually really lame, could have been way better. The same goes for the shower scene too because the art style he used there is not that good. That's just my opinion.
How do you initiate the shower scene? Are you talking about the peeping scene?

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
How do you initiate the shower scene? Are you talking about the peeping scene?
No I mean the sex scene. The peeping one is ok or the walk to the town animation. I think he should not use this kind of animation with sex related scenes, like the bed scene is really great and it looks like he actually put some effort into it.

Reactions: IAmTerror

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
For the shower scene, after you peep and have a certain number of hearts (I waited until four to be safe), you can just walk in on her and she won’t kick you out if you hop in the tub.

Reactions: Wuggie
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes