Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

joe3339

Oct 12, 2017
do you know more games like this?
No, but Rayn has made another game with similar style to the newest sleeping scene in this latest version of Wet Summer Days (which is amazing btw).

So much props to Rayn for his/her/their work, it is just so good, I can't even, xd. The amount of hOtness in Rayn's work is really well done, and I hope he continues, because I don't think there is anything that matches his type of games/work.

Reactions: bluejun

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, sorry for the late update.

v1.2

Changelog

- Bathroom sex event written, animated and coded

- Date event written, animated and coded

- Player can turn the room lights on when playing with Mizuki in bed if she's awake

- Player can keep playing with Mizuki in bed even after she cums, coins are awarded after the event

- Player can peek or barge in on Mizuki peeing/showering at Affect 1+

- Player cannot barge in on Mizuki showering if he started peeking on her

- Player can sleep with Mizuki at Affect 1+

- Changed the requirements for different kind of sleeping interactions

- Kotatsu BJ scene can be triggered at Affect 3

- Pressing CTRL now also speeds up transitions and wait times during dialogues

- Modified coins awarded during events

- Missing Affect Hearts show as transparent

- Narrator messages show in the lower part of the window during traditional animations

- Fixed a bug that prevented animations to be smooth during events

- Various bugs and minor improvements

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm at 5 hearts and I've failed to walk in on her peeing event in either location, both still resulted in a kick.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
How do I get the store scene? I know where the store is but can't trigger any events.

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly... I really think, that no one really knows how to play this game...
There seems to be no walkthrough and besides the "Hints" stated in the OP, there isnt't that much of information...

it "seems" that there might be a penetration animation,... but since quiete some updates I am not able to find it...

Don't really know... I keep downloading every single new update... but MAYBE there might be a hero capeable of reading the code and bored enough to write a walkthrough...

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
I've went through all the events of the game and it is possible. I can only say that you'll need somewhere around the max level of heart for the penetration scene. Just go into the bathroom at night when you usually do the peeking scene.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So... can someone tell me how far the waterworks fetish goes? Is it like a core feature of the game or is it skippable? I ask because that sort of thing isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Nyansan

May 25, 2018
Here's the Changelog (without "fixed ~~"), cheats and hints about the gameplay that's been said on this thread so far.

May this help those who were struggling with stuff like how to peep into the bathroom (like I was)

I still haven't figured out how to trigger the outside blowjob scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(this is my first post, please be kind to any mistakes)

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes